Chapter 25

He smiled and went away, after that she continued to sharpen her knifes.

"When are you coming out?" She said as she looked towards the duke.

"Who was he?" Eleanor shrugged.

"I met him last night, or the night before I don't know, but he looked like a nice guy." She said in a way that would make the duke worry.

"Don't see each other anymore." The duke said as he sighed and pinched his nose.

"Oi Ryan! I'm not that immature, he knows something and is willing to help me out with that." Eleanor said as she sounded annoyed.

"He sounds bad news, what does he want in return?" The duke asked as he sounded concerned.

"Look, Ryan, I really do love you as a father, and indeed I do care about you, but sometime you are a bit overprotective, he wants me to see something soon, so I don't know, and I'm not an idiot, now I can fight better than you." Eleanor said as she smiled as she was the happiest.

"Oh please, you couldn't even lay a finger on me." The duke said as he crossed his arms and laughed.

"Shall we give it a go quickly?" Eleanor requested as she got up and dropped all of her weapons.

"Are you sure about this?" Eleanor grinned evilly, and charged towards the duke. The duke got on defense mode, as Eleanor tried to kick him on the ribs, he protected himself with his arm, but he didn't expect for her to twist and with her other leg kicking him straight in the jaw. After she stepped a bit away from him, he went full speed trying to hit her in the face with his punches, after he tried to hit her in the ribs, she blocked him with her forearm and blocked the other hit as it came towards her head, then she lowered her body to avoid his other punch, she spun around and hit him in the face with her elbow.

After he stepped away a bit he came again with his punches, he swung but she dodged it and as she grabbed his torso and jumped on her knees grabbing his other leg as she pushed his leg with her shoulder and locking it with her legs and as he fell on the ground, Eleanor rotated him on his stomach locking his legs once again causing him pain. He groaned and gave up.

"I never knew you would give up this easily."  Eleanor said as she was impressed and got up, she offered her hand to help him.

"Neither did I." He said as he got up.

"It looks like you learned something new." He said as he started to laugh at what had happened for this short amount of time.

"Well, I think, but it won't be that easy, not at least fighting with him." Eleanor said as she was thinking and lost in thoughts.

"Indeed, but you don't need to care about that." Eleanor snapped at his words.

"You know damn well, that I will fight this battle alone, and I won't drag into this." She said as she looked angry at his words what he said just now.

"Look, I know you were jealous earlier, and I understand you the best, but trust me, you are in this circle that you just thought you weren't." Ryan had said it, not as her father nor as the duke, just as a person giving his advice.

"I want to be part of that, but what if I would ruin the situation?" She finally opened up to the duke completely.

"No, you wouldn't, you think that you might have been disturbing us until now, but do trust me, no one loves you more than I do, and if even a little negative thought of yours comes again in your head, just so you know, you have more than that person that you are jealous." The duke said as he hugged her tightly.