Part 4

Author's pov

Y/n and Jungkook were classmates since High school. But they were never in a good relationship. They were enemies.
Y/n was a cold hearted person & jungkook was a cheerful person.Jungkook didn't even like y/n because she always stays quiet & not even treats people well.she was kinda bad bitch.

Flashback

Y/n pov

Fuck i have to deal with those bitches again. Suddenly my phone rang.I saw the caller id It's my brother. I quickly pick up the call.

Y/n:??? Hey, why you Don't even call me last month

???:yeah yeah I'm sorry babe

Y/n:don't call me that, you know i miss you a lot

V: y/n are you again in trouble.

Y/n:not much i just broke Someone's hand.

V:gosh! Let them go

Y/n:yeah do i look like i care about those punk

V:haha,,you are going to perform this annual function right

Y/n:no I'm not

V:y/n ahh

Y/n:what, you know what i just hate them & Don't even try to give me lectures about them they are the worst parents ever.

V:shhh i know but they are our parents they have done wahatever just for our good shake.

Y/n:fuck those good shakes,

Then i cut the call. Whitout even a bye.
In this world only my brother is my own & no one can understand me.

Jk pov

I was simply walking on the way of our campus. Suddenly i just bump with someone. I looked at her oh shit this bitch again.(y/n) i just hate her she always causes trouble. She completely ignored me & started to walk away she didn't even apologise to me.

Jk:hey, can't you see

Y/n:I'm not in a good mood dumbo, stay away

Jk:you have to apologise to me

Y/n:what if i don't do this, what will you do

Jk:i will complain the principle.

Y/n:do whatever you want. I don't wanna fight with you rn

Jk: you are so mean y/n,you are so harsh you will never be happy in future because of your own sick behaviour.

Y/n Didn't even uttered a word she just walked away

I'm not wanting to use those harsh words but had to this.it is not first time she is behaving like that she always done these fucking shits.

Y/n pov

Yeah you are right i will never able to be happy. I will never. Never never never. (She shouted under the empty sky)

Like that they graduate from their College & took over the position of a CEO of their parents company.