Part 37

Y/n pov,

Y/n:because he belongs to me.

Flashback,

Y/n: what are you doing? Just come Let's sleep.

Jk:wait I'm doing something.

Y/n:why you writes diary everyday It's so odd

Jk:i Don't think so. It's my partner . I'm gonna teach my children that how to write diary evryday.

Y/n:yea! You Don't even allow me to read it.

Jk:because it has some secrets that people should never know.

Y/n: am i there?

Jk:(smiles) from a long ago (mumbled the sentence)

Y/n:what did you say?

Jk: nothing .

Y/n:You are Wired.

Jk:(again smiles)

___

Sia: Don't talk like a shit y/n.

Y/n:why Don't you understand we need eachother.

Sia: no you guys Don't

Y/n:now you are binging a shit. I admit that you gone through a lot but It's not the way how it works. You can't snatch someone who belongs to someone else.

Sia: i want nothing but jungkook. I will take a good care of him. I will made him forget about you. Don't worry i will take care of your daughter too.

Y/n:you will find someone better than him. Who will love you the most.

Sia: why you are repeating the same thing. I told you i just want him & no one else.

Y/n:this is not the way you are working on it. I will fight for him.

Sia: oh! Then you must die.

Y/n:try & kill me.

Sia: You're so stubborn y/n. I don't want to do another murder but maybe i have to do one more today .

Y/n:if you kill me today, still you Won't get him.

(Sia rans to y/n & grabed her arm tightly)

Jungkook pov,

she sent me her location . She must be in danger & she needs me. I confirmed the police. Now we are heading towards the location .
A old factory.
I went inside alone first. Then i spotted them sia grabbing y/n tightly with a sharp knife.

Jk:stop there sia.

Sia: jungkook, you called him right y/n

Y/n:just to show him your real face. Coz You're mentally ill.

Jk:leave her sia.

Sia: No i can't. If i leave her today you Won't love me. You will only love her. So It's a no. Why are you stepping forward. Go dack or i will stab her.

Jk: ok I'm not moving. I will be with you. Even we have to attend our marriage right. So,Let's go.

Sia :really, You Don't love her anymore & you only love me. I told you y/n he loves me.

Y/n: you really did this to me jungkook.

Jk:i Don't love you anymore i only love sia.

Sia: then what i will do with y/n she has no work with me now.

Jk:yes come with me & give me that knife.

Sia: hold my hand & Let's leave her here

Jk: ok first we will leave then she.