Part 15

Jungkook pov

Today is the day, but I'm feeling hella nervous. How would be her reaction. I'm right now on the way at home. I brought a boutique of white rose's hope that she whould love it. & also a pretty necklace. I want to make the confession pretty simple.

Y/n pov

I left the hospital & rush to home. Now i can't take this.aghhhhhhhhhh why god? Why? You snatched the little soul from me. Tears started forming from my eyes. I lost my first child. Shame of me. How unlucky I'm. I started to throw things here and there. I regret having my self, i wanna finish this unholy life. Then my phone started to ring.i saw the caller id it's my brother. Right now I'm not in a verge of speaking, but i have to talk with him, i pick up the call

V:hey, my angry bird.

Y/n:.........

V:y/n what happened (serious tone)

Y/n:...........

V:y/n is everything ok

V:say something,,,, y/n

Y/n: nothing is ok

V:what happened? Are you ok, aren't you both doing well?

Y/n:everything is messed up, now i can't take it anymore.

V:speak to me clearly.

Y/n:..........

V:y/nnnn

Y/n:i lost another gem today,,,

Saying that i cut the call,

I took a alcohol bottle from the bar counter & started to dig in,

I locked myself in my room. I'm devastated. What i will tell him, will he gonna bear this pain.

Jungkook pov

I open the gate of our home, & saw everything is kinda messed up. Looks like a little fight just happened here. I kept the boutique at the tea table. But my eyes caught on a brown envelope.Because of curiosity i opened the envelop, & after seeing those Paper my world seems to be stopped.I'm speechless, I'm feeling numb.

She abort our child by taking pills.But why? She killed a little soul just for her position & fame.

Feeling like the world is getting stopped for me.

Jk:my child, (breaks in Tears)

How can she! How cruel she is.

I straight went her room.it was locked. I knocked it twice. But not getting any response. And i again Knocked the door but this time to loudly. She came out with a pale face, everything is messy.

Jk:y/n (loud)

Y/n:.........

Jk:what is this?  (Showing the reports)

Y/n:.........

Jk:i asked you something, would you mind me to explain this (angry tone)

Y/n:.........

My temper is getting high now. Now it is out of control.

Jk:oh i forgot, how could you have a explanation.

Y/n: I don’t wanna talk about it.

Jk: Yeah why would you, no murder likes to talk about her own crime.

Y/n:(did he just called me murder,yes,I'm the reason behind it) I..

Jk: How can you,why did you killed that little soul.

Jk: you can told me about that y/n. We could find a way.

Y/n: i have reasons.

Jk:Fuck those reasons, about your physical health, the reports saying that you are completely fine, then what else.

Jk: oh i see your positions, your profession. I must say you are selfish enough y/n.

Y/n:enough!

Jk:why would i stop, tell me a reason that will made me claim.

Jk:speak ,why are you quit now?

Y/n:someone killed the child (shouts out of frustration) 

Jk: now stop making lame excuses y/n.

Y/n:( i can’t take his words anymore,i know it hurts. But he needs to be in his limit.)

Jk: i have no words for you y/n, shame on you.

I left her alone in the room.

My tears are still dropping.

___