Part 5

Jk & y/n 's parents set up their marriage with each other

V's pov

V:mom dad are you sure about that aren't you guys playing with y/n's life. She Don't deserve this.

Y/n/m: no we aren't this is good for her

V:atleast ask her Opinion

Y/n/d:we don't have to, It's decided.

Y/n/m:& this is final we are not gonna change our mind.

V: you know what that's why she hates you both

Then i leave the room & went to y/n's room. She is holding a old photo album. I know who's it is.

V:y/n

Y/n:huh

V:are you happy with this marriage

Y/n:what do you think

V:it doesn't seems like you are ok with it

Y/n:yes no I'm not, i just wanna leave from here or maybe this world

I hugged her tightly,

V:shh y/n. Don't talk like that you are my little Princess right. & tears doesn't suits you.

Y/n:hyung why noona left me alone. Oh i forgot she didn't left me mom dad killed her. They are killer.

V:y/n i Don't want to see you like noona. I don't wana lose you.

Author's pov

Y/n & v had a elder sister lisa. She wanted to be a photographer. She was too good at wild photography.But their parents never supported her they distroyed her all works they burnt them all. They don't want that she become a wild life photographer. They forced her to take over in company. They snatch all her Independence. Because of that she started to get depressed & she took her life.she committed suicide. Y/n was so much broken because of her elder sister 's death that time v Console her all those years. She started to become a bad bitch to Being strong.But inside she is too much lonely.

Again v's pov

V:i hope that he would take a good care.

Y/n:.............

V:you will gonna start a new life so show me your pretty smile

Y/n gives him a small smile

V: promise me you will never gonna weak infront anyone

Y/n:i will keep that promise till the end.