Part 7

Wedding Day

Y/n pov

V:Don't think much

Y/n:I'm ok

V: Btw i like the boy

Y/n:whom, oh my so called future husband

V:umm,you can say that but honestly he is good well mannered & i know him well

Y/n:Let's see,

V:you are looking gorgeous my little
Y/niiii

Y/n:yeah I'm not little anymore

V:no you are only for me

Y/n:(smiles)

V:It's time to go your would be husband waiting for you

Y/n:Let's go Boss

Jk pov

I'm kinda nervous right now.i don't know can i live with a women. If she don't like me. Why wouldn't she? Yeah pabo You're so cool look at you.i claim myself.

A lady with white gown enter the entrance, she is looking beautiful, i started to admiring her.But she looks like someone i know.Until i realized that It's Y/n whom i never wanted to meet in my whole life.shit...... Holy shittt!

Can i stop the marriage. No i can't its too late. Fuck!, someone save me. God! Please help me.

Soon she reach at the stage with her father, then she look into my eyes deeply. She leaned close to me & utter some word.

Y/n:Do i know you,you look like someone

Jk:like who

Y/n: A Dumd boy

Jk:the heck she called me dumb(mumble)

The wedding began, after all rituals the persist said that now you may kiss the bride.

I'm feeling kinda shy, but why i don't like her right. Come on jk you can do it show her you are not dumb anymore.

Suddenly

Y/n:is this necessary, i don't feels like it is

After saying that she leave that place.
God she don't even change a little bit even become more cold.

Time skip

When we were leaving she don't even cry, even she doesn't meet her parents she just hug her brother & sit in the car with her killer attitude. But i felt like crying i can't live without mom dad & my banana milk.

Whole ride was silent, i should give her a chance, so break the silence

Jk:Hi

Y/n:........

Jk:you are...

Y/n:I'm what?

Jk:umm nothing, ahh name

Y/n:duh y/n

Jk:(she Don't even ask my name how rude)

Jk:I'm Jungkook

Y/n:..........ok

Y/n pov

I just got married. I feel like i know him. I Don't even know his name.

'Jungkook ' seriously is that him. He changed a lot. Look at his glow.To be honest i was his bully.He was cute,& little shy person .i never hate him. I can say that in the whole school & College time he was the cutest he kinda made my day.

I feel like now I'm little light

As soon as we reach our home.