Marriage? Part 2

Author's POV :
Mr and Mrs Kim and Soobin (Taehyung's younger brother) are having their breakfast
Taehyung was getting ready to go for his office.
He got ready and came downstairs and wish his parent's and brother.

Taehyung : Good Morning Eomma. Good Morning Appa. Good Morning Soobin~ah.

Mr and Mrs.Kim : Good Morning Son.
Soobin : Good Morning Hyung. (He said while brightly smiling)

Author's POV:
Mr and Mrs.Kim decided to talk to Taehyung about the marraige. So they are discussing it with him now.
Taehyung was done with his breakfast he was about to go but Mr.Kim stop him by saying-

Mr.Kim : Stop Taehyung. I need to talk to you.
Teahyung nodded and sit back to his place listening to what his Appa's saying.

Mr.Kim : We are going to meet someone today so complete your work and come home early. (Mr Kim said in his strict voice)

Taehyung : Why Appa? Whom are we going to meet? And for what reason??

Mr.Kim : For your marraige. Her name is Yn. She is one of my friend's daughter.
She is mature and independent girl. I know her father and her brother they are very kind.

Mrs.kim : Yes. She is beautiful and very sweet and innocent girl.

Author's POV:
Taehyung and Soobin both were shock but then he decided to speak.

Taehyung : Why so sudden Appa?

Mr.kim :It's not sudden Taehyung and you know that.
Me and your Eomma keep telling you from many months and plus now it's now you are in the age of getting married.

Mrs.Kim : Yes Tae. We even asked you if you have any girlfriend you can introduce her to us and we will- (Taehyung cut her off by saying)

Taehyung : Eommaa....(He said in bit annoying tone) I told you eomma I don't have any. For now work is most important to Me.

Mr.Kim : I know son. But you are doing good. You are taking good care of our company. And it's not like marraige is going to affect on your office work.

Mrs.kim : Taehyung we are getting old now you should get married(She said acting emotional intentioning taehyung to melt in her words). We have to see you and your children, we want to play with our grandchildren (She keep talking bringing her fake tears as she this is the only option to convince taehyung) And it worked.
Meanwhile soobin was trying to hold his laugh as he did know his Eomma's acting.

Taehyung : (Sigh) Fine Eomma. I am ready.

Mrs.kim : Really? (She turn quickly happy and smiling)

Taehyung : Aren't you crying?

Mrs.Kim : Huh-ha ya-ya I was but not now. I am very happy now. Thankyou tae. Thankyou for agreeing to this.

Mr.kim : Yes son. I assure you. You will never regret this decision. (He said while patting his back).

Taehyung : Ok so should I go now?

Mrs.kim : Yes yes but come home early we have to visit them.

Taehyung : Arraseo Arraseo Eomma I will. Now I gotta go. Bye!!(He said and walk out to go to office)

Soobin: Congratulations Eomma Appa. Hyung finally agreed.

Mr and Mrs.kim : Yes!! (They chuckled)

To be continued.....

♡♡ Hey Readers ♡♡
Please vote and support me if you like this chapter 👉👈

                   ♡♡ Hey Readers ♡♡Please vote and support me if you like this chapter 👉👈