Periods

Yn's Pov :
I woke up as I saw Taehyungshi besides me sleeping. I was watching his face closely especially the mole on his nose. It's too cute. (I admired his whole face and touched the tip of nose)
Oh god his break cheeks. I just want to squish his bread cheeks. (I said and pinched his cheeks lightly)

 (I said and pinched his cheeks lightly)

(Author : His bread cheeks😭😭)

But got my breath stopped when he held my wrist.

Taehyung : What you doing wifey? (He said in his deep morning voice)

Yn : No-nothing taehyungshi. (Mrntally slapping herself for stuttering)

Taehyung : Nothing? (He said and came close to her face)
If you didn't tell me the truth I am not leaving you till then. So think before you speak and don't try to hide something. I can read your face honey.(He said and smirked)

Yn : I-i was just ..(She said and looked down feeling shy)

Taehyung : Just what? (He was internally laughing by looking at her face)

Yn : I touched the mole which is on your nose and pinched your cheeks (She spoke in her very low voice)

Taehyung : Love? (He said and made her look at him by holding her chin)
Look at me. (He said and smile by looking at her face)
You are too cute yn~ah.(He said and peck her lips which cause again her to go red)

Yn : Taehyungshi..(She said and hide her face in his chest making him go laugh)

Taehyung : Oh my yniee. You don't need to feel shy. We are married couples. We are husband and wife who love each other,right? (He asked stroking her hairs softly which make her nod in his chest)
So,you can hug me, pinch my cheeks, touch me, kiss me and?..(He said and make her look at him)
And?....more than kiss(He said and came close to her)

Yn : No need. I understood everything Mr.kim.(She said and stop him by keeping her hands on his chest)

Taehyung : If you want I can show you..(He said and tries to come to close to her)

Yn : Not this easily Mr.Kim (She said and throw a pillow on his face and run towards bathroom to get ready making him go laugh and chuckled at her shy behavior)

Time Skip

Author's POV :
Everyone was having breakfast until Mr.kim spoke :

Mr.Kim : Taehyung? Today me and your eomma are going to meet our old friends of mine and your eomma. So we'll be back tomorrow night. As tomorrow is weekend. We are going to meet after so long. So we adults wants to discuss and party there. (He said remembering those memories)

Taehyung : Okay Appa. You should go and enjoy your time.(He spoke and smile slightly)

Mrs.Kim : Yn~ah dear? You'll be okay right? We will come back tomorrow.