Party

Yn's Pov : What should I wear for the party? I think this would be good.

Yn's dress :

Author's POV : Yn wore the red dress with some light makeup but her red lipstick was stealing the show

Author's POV :
Yn wore the red dress with some light makeup but her red lipstick was stealing the show. She was thinking and talking to herself suddenly the door was opened by taehyung.

Taehyung : Woah!! She is looking so beautiful. My heart is gonna be explode. Keep calm taehyung..keep calm.(He thinks in his mind)
Uh..hmm(He cleared his throat)
Uh..yn? Are you ready?

Yn : Nae Taehyungshi. (She spoke giving him smile)

Taehyung : You look beautiful yn.(He said coming towards her and giving her small peck on her cheeks making her go red by his sudden action)

Yn : Thankyou Taehyungshi. You too.
(She said looking down and pushing hair of strands behind her ear)

Taehyung : You too what yn? (He said making his eyebrow raise upward in teasing manner)

Yn : You are looking handsome Taehyungshi. (She said looking up at him)

This what Taehyung dress up as :

(Author: He is killing me with his looks🥲😭)

Taehyung : Oh really? But why are so red while telling me this, huh? (He said in a smirk)

Yn : Uh.. um..no..no.. I am not shy. (She said looking down by hiding her face)

Taehyung chuckled lightly and said

Taehyung : Okay..okay..let's go.

**************Time Skip**************

They arrived at party. Yn was quite nervous which didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung so held her hand and assure her by caressing it back that everything is okay on which she felt relief.

Taehyung : Yn?? Yoongi hyung and your Eomma Appa will be here too.

Yn : What?? Really? (She was surprised on which Taehyung chuckled)