First Night after Wedding💕

Author's POV:
Yn and Taehyung are in the car on their way to home. As Mr and Mrs Kim told him to take yn home first because it was long tiring day for her. Their was quite silence in the car until Taehyung spoke :

Taehyung : Uhm..(He cleared his throat gaining yn 's attention) Are you tired?

Yn : Yes. What about you?

Taehyung : Yeah a bit. You can take a nap if you want. I will wake you up when we'll reach home. It will take quite time to reach home.

Yn : Okay.(She said smiling where he just nodded)

***********Time Skip**********

Taehyung : Yn..yn ..wake up. We are home. (He said lightly shaking her which made her wake up)

Yn : Oh..we reached??

Taehyung : Hmm..let's go(He said on which yn nodded and they both got out of the car)

Author's POV:
As they got out of the car and walking to their way to door. Teahyung was walking ahead of yn. Yn was struggling with her long gown which was making her difficult to walk and lower her pace. While she was struggling with her gown Taehyung saw her and walk towards her.

Taehyung : Come on.(He said forwarding his hand towards yn which she gladly accepted)

Yn's Pov :
I was walking behind Taehyung because of this long gown. I am really tired because of this stupid gown. I just to get rid of this quickly. While I was struggling with gown Taehyung approached me,forwarding his hand towards me. I froze there for a second when he forwarded his hand to take it.
I like the way how he came back to help me.

***********Time Skip**************

Author's POV :
They got in there shared bedroom. Taehyung told yn to freshen up in there bedroom and he will use the another bathroom.

Taehyung : Uh..Yn?

Yn : Nae(Yes) Taehyungshi.

Taehyung : You can go and get freshen up in this bathroom. I'll go use Soobin's one.(He said on which yn nodded and he goes to Soobin's room)

Author's POV :
Yn was trying to change her wedding dress but her dress zip got stucked in between. Yn was struggling with zip suddenly Taehyung entered in room and he got froze for a sec when he saw yn. He cleared his throat giving sign to yn that he entered in their room.

Taehyung 's Pov :
I was done freshing up and I was going to our bedroom as I thought yn would have been gotten freshen up too.
When I open the door I saw yn struggling with her wedding dress. Her zip has gotten stucked in between. I gulp down when my eyes caught her bare back which was slightly exposed because of zipper was stucked between.
Realization hit me and I cleared my all thoughts and cleared my throat giving yn signal that I came in the room.

Taehyung : Uhhmm....(He cleared his throat)

Yn's pov : I was trying change the dress quickly as I wanted to get rid of the dress as soon as possible but my dress zip got stucked. (Ahh.. what is happening with me today). I was in my thoughts my back was facing the door.
Suddenly I heard Taehyung 's voice.

Yn : Uh..I am S-sorry Taehyungshi. I w-was going to change b-but this zip got stuck in so....s-sorry. (She said in nervous and embarrassing tone)

Taehyung : It's okay. Take your time. Tell me when you are done.(He said in cold tone and was about to go)

Yn : T-Taehyungshi?? Can you help me in this?? D-Don't get me wrong but I was t-trying to unzip it but i am not able to do it.(She said while looking down)