Blush

Taehyung : Don't be shy honey.

Like i said before there is more to come..He spoke and smirked.

Yn : Taehyungshi (She whine which made him chuckle)

Taehyung : Just look at you. You are so red. But I am happy after watching you going this red because of me..Only me.
I am the reason of you blushing right now sweetheart. (He spoke intensely looking in to her eyes melting her by his intense stares) (He spoke and kiss back of her hand making her go smile)

Yn : Come on Taehyungshi, let's sit and spend some time here. (She spoke on which nod and they sat there)

 (She spoke on which nod and they sat there)

It's so beautiful tonight here. Under this beautiful sky near beach where we can see up the whole sky with beautiful stars and moon. Isn't this beautiful,Taehyungshi? (She spoke looking towards sky)

Taehyung : Indeed!! Beautiful. (He spoke while looking at her and putting some strands of hairs behind ger hairs)

Yn : Huh?

Taehyung : You!! (He said and smile)

Yn : I am talking about this beautiful view Taehyungshi which is in front of us. (She said and chuckled)

Taehyung : But I am not talking about that. I am talking about this beautiful view which is in front of me. (He spoke in his deep voice and came near her)

Yn : Tae-taehyungshi (She stutter)
Ahh..wae? Why are you doing this to me? (She spoke whiningly)

Taehyung : Doing what honey? Hm?
Making you go red?
(He came near her ear and spoke in hus husky voice)

Yn : uh-uh..Ani..Aniyo. (She spoke in her low voice while looking down to hide her red face)

Taehyung : No yniee. You can't hide your red cheeks. (He said and chuckled)
Come here. (He said and opening his arms gesturing her to come in his arms)

Taking her small figure in his warm embrace. Stroking her hairs and giving soft kisses to her He spoke

Taehyung : Sorry yn~ah.

Yn : For what Taehyungshi?

Taehyung : For not proposing you in proper way. For not taking you in date.
I know every girl have a dream that her husband/boyfriend should take her on date or proposing her in grand way.
I didn't gave you that.(He sigh and spoke)

Pulling out slightly from hug looking up to him. His arms while resting on her waist and her hands on his chest. She spoke

Yn : You should not be sorry Taehyungshi at all. You know, what Taehyungshi?

Taehyung : What?

Yn : I like the way how you confess your feelings to me. (She spoke teasingly)

Taehyung : Yah!! That was not at all funny.

Yn : I know!! I know!! (She said and laugh)

Taehyung : I was going too kick that bunny for flirting with you. (He spoke in angry pout)

Yn : Aww. Look at this cold guy being baby here. (She spoke and pinch his cheeks)
Don't worry Taehyungshi. I am always yours. (She spoke on which he smile and then peck his cheeks making his smile go wide)

Taehyung : Yes. I am yours and you are always Mine yn~ah. (He spoke and pull her in to a long sweet kiss and hugged each other)

♡♡ To be continued..

♡♡Hey Readers!!♡♡
Sorry for updating late. I am quite buzy now a days.
Do vote and support if you like this chapter.
Thankyou for reading💜🌻