Jealous

What is happening here?? (A cold stern voice came behind yn which cause her Shiver run down through her spine)

Taehyung's Pov :
I was discussing about some deals with our business partner suddenly my gaze fell over yn. She was standing alone. My cute and small little wife is alone..Ahh..my heart..she is looking so beautiful I can't move my eyes from her.
I was about to go to her but suddenly someone call her and she looked behind. Ahh..this bunny jungkook.(Rolled his eyes)
I clenched on fist when I saw him hugging yn and she gave in.
WHAT THE HELL?? (He thinks in his mind) Did she just gave in?
Seeing them hugging anger took over me..I felt jealousy in my heart. They pulled apart and I was about to sigh in relief but this bunny guy can't see me in peace. He winked at yn..that make my blood boiled...Now I can't stand here(I thought in my mind)
I excused my business partner and approached them and spoke :
What is happening here?

Yn's pov :
A shiver run down through my spine when I heard someone's voice and that voice was none other than my husband's voice.

Jungkook : Nothing hyung i just came here and me and yn were just chatting,right yn?

Yn : Uh..um..nae Taehyungshi.(She said in her low voice)

Author's POV :
Taehyung was jealous but he didn't want to show his jealousy in front of everyone so he was trying his best to control it and by keeping his fake smile.
They were chatting there but soobin came there and spoke :

Soobin : Noona..?...Hyung..?..what are you doing here. Go and dance there hyung.

Taehyung : Me?..No..no.

Jungkook : Why not hyung? You dance so well. Yn?? Go with hyung.

Yn : Uh..jungkook..I am not good in dancing.(She said and look down in quite embarrassment)

Jungkook : It's okay yn. Hyung will teach and take care of you. Now go hyung or otherwise??(Jungkook tried threatening Taehyung)

Taehyung : Otherwise??..what,huh? (He spoke while raising his left eyebrow)

Jungkook : Otherwise I will take yn to dance floor and I will dance with yn.
Come on yn.(He said and took yn's hand in his and ready to go but was stopped by taehyung)

Taehyung : Yah!! (He said and spank jungkook's hand and separate theirs hand)

Jungkook : Oow-Ouuch..hyung. please show some mercy on me. Just because I am maknae you all can't rule on me.(He spoke in cute little angry pout)

Taehyung : No. You deserve this you bunny kook and why she will go with you ?when she have her husband right in front of her(He said and glare)

Yn was shy and happy knowing her husband is jealous and protective towards her.Jungkook understood that he is jealous so he looked and smirked at him.

Taehyung : What?(He said to jungkook)

Jungkook : Nothing hyung. I will see you later. I am going to drink now my banana milk.(He said showing his bunny teeth)

I just love this picture of jungkook ver much

I just love this picture of jungkook ver much. Look ar his bunny teeth. It's too much cute.(I can't handle this much cuteness 💜😭)

Soobin : Now go hyung and take care of my noona.(He said and pushed both of them on dance floor)

Author's POV :

A soft romantic music was playing in the background..all the light were dim.Taehyung took yn's left hand and put it on his shoulder and wrapped his one hand around her waist protectively and joined their other hand in dancing position. He pushed yn towards himself by her waist closing their distance. Yn was too shocked as they were both so close to each other but shy at a time so she was hiding her face while looking down. He pull her chin up and made her look at him.

(Imagine it guys. I know you all know this dancing position. I may be not good in expressing this dance position🥺)

Taehyung : Are you shy?

Yn : Huh?...N-No..no. I am not.(She spoke shyly)

Taehyung : You are sweetheart. (He came close to her and whisper in her ears which cause her goosebumps over her all body)
You are shy sweetheart. I can see that even though lights are dim but I can see that you red cheeks honey.

Yn's Pov :
I got goosebumps when came near me and whispered in my ears in his husky voice. Whenever he calls me by sweetheart or honey or any other sweet names my heart goes crazy from inside.
A shiver run down through my spine when he spoke :

Taehyung : Didn't you deserve some punishment Mrs.Kim?

Yn : Uh..for what Taehyungshi?(She said showing her innocent eyes)

Taehyung : Ahh..her doe eyes. What should I do with them? She is looking too innocent but I have to control.(He thinks in his mind)
For making me jealous.(He spoke while pushing her hairs strands behind her ears)

Yn : Uh? B-but w-why are you jealous Taehyungshi? I didn't do anything. (She spoke being confused)

Taehyung : You make jealous honey.(He spoke in his deep husky voice)

Yn : But when?

Taehyung : When you were with jungkook. You guys hugged each other, didn't you?

Yn : Ahh..that? Uh..yes..he gave me friendly hug.

Taehyung : Yes that.(He spoke and pull her again towards him as they were dancing her both hands were on his chest as his hands were on her yn's waist)

Yn : B-but why w-were y-you j-jealous?(She asked him in her low voice)

Taehyung : Because..Because..

To be continued.....
Short chapter, right?

A confession out of jealousy??😏

Thankyou for reading this guys!!
Sorry for updating late my lovely readers but I am trying my best to do it. It's just I am bit stressed now-a- days.
I will try my best to update it early.

If you like this chapter then please support me and vote me 💜

World Expo 2030 Busan Korea Concert is coming soon. I wanna go and attend that concertu💜🥺
I wish that we all armies one day will go and attend BTS concert

Borahae💜

Have a brightest day like our sunshine hoseoksii💜🌻🌞