Picnic

Time Skip to the day when they are going on Picnic.

Author's POV :
So all the men's are ready and waiting for the ladies in living room. for the picnic while the ladies are taking quite time to get ready. Waiting for Mrs Kim, Mr Kim spoke-

Mr Kim : Yeobo?? How much time you will take to get ready?

Mrs Kim : Five more minutes. (She shouted from her room)

Soobin : Earlier eomma was the only one because we get late whenever we go together but noona has joined her too.(Soobin said shaking his head)

Mr Kim : Yah Soobin~ah don't be loud if your eomma heard us then she is going to eat us alive. (Mr Kim said on which Taehyung and soobin laughed).
Taehyung just go and check on yn. She if she is ready or not.

Taehyung : okay.(He said and go towards their bedroom)

Author's POV :
Yn got ready. She was wearing a peach pink dress. She was wearing light red orange lipstick and she pinned her hair in bow clip as quite hair if strands was falling on her face.

 She was wearing light red orange lipstick and she pinned her hair in bow clip as quite hair if strands was falling on her face

Her hairs are pinned like this in a pink bow.

Yn's Pov :
I got ready and was checking on myself thinking and talking with my self. Am I looking good? (I was talking with myself and suddenly I heard Taehyung)

Taehyung : Yn are you ready?(He knocked on door) can I come?

Yn : Nae Taehyungshi.

Taehyung : Yn let's go everyone is wait-(His words got cutted by himself and stood there stunned looking yn)

Yn blush when she found taehyung lookin at her without blinking his eyes.

Taehyung : Uh.. um..yn are looking really beautiful. (He said scratching the back of his neck and then came forward towards yn and gave kiss on her forehead)

Yn : Thankyou Taehyungshi.(She said blushing)

Taehyung : Now let's go everyone IA waiting for you.

Author's POV :
They are going to their Busan farmhouse for two days. As Mr and Mrs.Kim want to visit their relatives.
So they decided to go on their busan farmhouse.