Confession

Because..Because

Taehyung : Because I-I love you. I love you Yn~ah. I can't see you with any other man except me. I love you.
I know it's so sudden but that's the truth. And also I don't want your answer now. You can take your time and tell me, okay sweetheart? (He said cupping her left cheek with his one hand)

Yn's Pov :
I love you. That's it. He said and I felt like my heart stop beating for a second.
I could not stop staring him. My heart is screaming the same. On that moment I felt like my heart is screaming. I felt like dancing and jumping there like a crazy girl.
Why Taehyungshi?...why? ..why are you so sweet. First he confessed me and told me to take my time and answer him. You are so sweet and always gentle towards me Taehyungshi (She thinks in her mind)
Should I tell him? Yes..yes..I should tell him that I feel the same.
I was about to say him but stopped when lights went on and we parted off from our dancing position as some of business partner of our company called Taehyungshi to discuss about their business.

Taehyung : Yn? I will come in few minutes, okay? Just be with our families,huh? (He said cupping yn's cheeks) and was about to go but came back showing his dark eyes and said:
And one more thing(Showing his dark eyes and glare)
Don't you dare to go near him and hug him,okay Mrs.KIM? (Pointing his finger on jungkook)

Yn : O-okay T-Taehyungshi (Gulped down her saliva and said)

Taehyung : Good honey.(Said and patted her cheeks lightly and goes towards his business partner)

Yn : Oh god this man's duality though. (She said fanning herself)
Few seconds ago he was so sweet and gentle and now he is giving me cold mafia vibes.
Oh my god but he just confessed to me(She thinks in her mind and blushes)

Author's POV
Yn goes to join her familes where they were together enjoying their party but thinking about taehyung's confession about how she should gave answer to him in her own small world.

Mrs.Kim : Yn? Where are you lost dear?

Yn : Uh-uh..um..nothing eomma. It's just feeling little tired.

Mrs.Kim : Aigoo my daughter. It's okay party is about to end. You and Tae both can go early if you want,okay?

Yn : Aniyo eomma. I am fine. We will go after the party ends(She said assuring her)
But how do I confess to Taehyungshi?
I should think of different way to confess.(She thinks in her mind)

Author's POV :
Yn was thinking a different way to confess to taehyung about her feelings too. As she wants to answer him in different way. A idea popped in her mind.

Yn : Yes. This is the best idea hope it will work. and I hope you will like it taehyungshi. You have already confessed feelings although it was sudden but I like it very much.(She thinks and smiles in her mind)
But it's now my turn to confess my feelings for you and I will try my best to make you like it. You are always sweet and caring towards me Taehyungshi and I hope you will feel special when I confess to you and the way I will confess to you.(She thinks and smiles)

To be continued..

Hey Readers!!
I hope you like this chapter 👉👈
If you like this chapter then please do support and vote for me.
I know it's too short chapter. I will be writing soon the next chapter.
Sorry for updating late🥲 as I am buzy with some work. I will try write the next chapter soon.

Thank you for Reading!!

Have a beautiful day 💜🌻

Tomorrow is concert guys. Hope we all can go and attend BTS concert one day💜Borahae

 Hope we all can go and attend BTS concert one day💜Borahae

I love you all❤️ I purple you all💜