CHAPTER 31-40

031 The Wronged Lin Yimo
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Sold Momo? What happened when I was in a coma?" Chen Yongcheng turned his head nervously and asked Lin Yimo when I was in a coma.

    But she saw her bowing her head aggrievedly, and she bit her lower lip without saying a word.

    In order to leave a good impression on Lin Yimo, Qu Tingting spoke out for her.

    "Brother Chen, you were in a coma at the time, don't you know that, in order to protect herself, sister, she actually revealed that sister Momo is a healer! It caused sister Momo to be arrested a few days ago because of her. Forced to treat the wounds of the robbers, until now, we have finally found a chance to cure you!"

    "If such a thing happened, then we will leave her alone and leave." Chen Yongcheng said ruthlessly.

    Completely disregarding the fact that both of their parents were once friends, and the two were still unmarried couples.

    Wang Zhirui, who had been silent for a while, suddenly asked Qu Tingting, "I'm very curious about one thing, Qu Moheng is your sister, so you should protect her, after all, she is usually in school. I take care of you so much, why are you..."

    "I, I'm also fighting for Sister Momo! This time my sister's actions are too extreme, even I can't stand it..."

    Hearing Qu Tingting's far-fetched explanation , Wang Zhirui still felt something strange, he frowned and gave her a bad position in his heart.

    "...I haven't been able to find a chance to tell you guys. In fact, I have also awakened an ability in the past few days. It's an earth-type ability. Although it may not be as powerful as Team Chen, those people are going to fight zombies now, I think , they will be injured when they come back. As long as Lin Yimo is on our side and doesn't heal them, maybe we can give them a pot."

    "I'm against it, it's too risky." For the first time, Zhong Linjie, a transparent person who followed them everywhere, took the initiative to stand up and firmly oppose it.

    "I agree."

    To everyone's surprise, the person who would agree with this plan was actually Lin Yimo.

    She explained gently: "After all, we have already killed one of their partners. If we don't take this opportunity to kill them by surprise, if they come to us for revenge and plot against us in the future, then we will be passive. Have you been beaten? And Qu Moheng's life and death are unknown now. After we finish dealing with this group of people, we can still save her. After all, she is also our classmate."

    "Momo, you are too kind. "Chen Yongcheng's favorability to Lin Yimo has soared again.

    While everyone was still arguing, the sound of fighting in the bank vault had gradually subsided, and the voices of Li Zhiming's group of people had also begun to grow louder.

    It was too late to leave now, everyone immediately retreated to the red circle, and Chen Yongcheng immediately lay back on the ground and pretended to be dizzy.

    Li Zhiming was seriously injured this time. He was carried by his brothers to lie down on the sofa.

    "Sister Lin, come and heal the boss, he is seriously injured."

    Lin Yimo stood up slowly, she walked over and touched Li Zhiming's wound, without any control of the strength in her hand: "The rib is broken. Two legs, one leg is broken, and it's now!"

    Everyone immediately ejected, suppressing the few scoundrels who couldn't react, and the rest were burned to death by Chen Yongcheng. .

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter