CHAPTER 121-130

121 Always by your side
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    But it's not impossible, but she doesn't need to force herself to upgrade to a rank within a month, so she deliberately suppressed her rapid promotion this month, just constantly consolidating the strength of the sixth rank, Repeated grinding of frozen abilities that you are not very proficient in.

    Now Qu Moheng can evenly distribute his abilities evenly on the entire ice surface very proficiently, reaching a level of defense that is difficult to defeat in an instant even if he uses the lightning attack of the sixth-order peak.

    And she also used this understanding of "how to output abilities evenly" to create an upgraded version of the defensive ice wall - the ice cellar.

    In terms of attack, in addition to icicles and ice picks, she also concentrates her abilities on dozens of points, to the extent that she can shape dozens of ice knives to attack the enemy in the blink of an eye.

    Its power is no less than that of lightning.

    But if the lightning bolt is attached to the ice blade, the attack power is completely incomparable.

    However, in order to use two abilities at the same time and have the same strength of attack, a large amount of ability storage is required in the body.

    Obviously, her current sixth-order ability is not enough to support such an attack mode, but Qu Moheng is not in a hurry.

    Only Fu Qinghan is strange, even with Ou Dongming's special "air power detection multi-function watch", he can't read his power level, there are only three strange short horizontal lines next to the point representing him"- --" followed.

    Shen Yu has been paying attention to Ou Dongming, intentionally or unintentionally, and she has really made new discoveries in the past few days.

    She can often see Ou Dongming tinkering with a pink watch in his spare time as soon as he finishes his mission.

    Of course, she also knew that the black watch Ou Dongming wore every day was his special air power detector.

    He is now making the same tester with a pink strap, obviously wanting to make a couples watch to pair with his black watch.

    She just turned 18 this year, of course she knows that the watch means "confession" and "always by your side".

    Thinking that the two of them had been assigned to the same group several times, and that they didn't need verbal tacit cooperation when they went out to perform tasks together, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and she raised her hand to cover her thumping chest.

    Her heart is full of anticipation and entanglement. When he gives her the pink watch, how should she answer so that she can express that she is really happy without appearing too unrestrained?

    She definitely couldn't take the watch right away, it would seem too impatient...

    "Oh, I'm so annoying!"

    Qu Moheng passing by happened to hear Shen Yu's complaint, and she saw Shen Yu's face full of radiance. The appearance, and thinking of the subtle atmosphere between Shen Yu and Ou Dongming a month ago, Qu Moheng smirked.

    "What are you worried about? Why don't you tell me?"

    Shen Yu suddenly heard her voice and was startled. When he turned around, he found that Qu Moheng's expression was obviously laughing at her, and he was so angry that he punched her with a small fist Her shoulders: "If you don't talk, don't talk, I'll be mad at you."