CHAPTER 71-80

071 Equipment genius boy
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Seeing her looking at him suspiciously, the boy rarely grinned and showed his cute tiger teeth: "My name is Ou Dongming, can you take me with you when you leave?

    " With a normal face, Qu Mo was stunned for the first time.

    She really didn't expect that the curly-haired boy's mind would turn so fast, and just by the fact that she wanted to hide her strength, she guessed her next plan.

    Such a young genius and a future equipment master, to be honest, she doesn't want to let it go.

    Qu Moheng pretended to take out a small transparent plastic bottle from his pocket, and in front of Ou Dongming, took out a blue crystal in the bracelet and squeezed it hard.

    After catching the blue water inside with a plastic bottle, she twisted the lid and handed it to Ou Dongming: "Drink it, don't eat the food in the prison these days."

    In order to express his trust in Qu Moheng, the boy did not hesitate Without hesitation, he raised his head and drank all the blue water.

    Just finished drinking, and the whole person instantly felt a lot more relaxed. After many days, Ou Dongming's face showed a healthy rosy again.

    He knew that Qu Moheng must have given him something very precious, Ou Dongming suppressed his excitement, and this time he laughed heartily: "Thank you for choosing me, you won't regret it."

    Qu Moheng The corners of his lips twitched: "Happy cooperation."

    "Happy cooperation."

    When he clasped his hands, Qu Moheng clearly felt that a hard object was stuffed into his hands.

    She opened her hand and saw that it was the strange black cube that she saw when she first saw Ou Dongming.

    "This is the monitor I invented, a giveaway."

    "Thanks, bro."

    Talking to a smart person is comfortable. You don't need to explain much. You can understand the intention of the other person in a few words.

    After walking out of the confinement room, Qu Moheng obediently handed the note to the guard.

    After reading the grade on the note, the guard who had been dreadful looked at Qu Moheng with a little more respect after seeing the words written on it.

    "Please come with me."

    Follow the guards to Area A again.

    Seeing that Qu Moheng was led in alone, He Zhilan asked coldly, "Isn't it time for dinner?" To be honest, she didn't really want to see this little girl who became more and more attractive.

    The person in charge didn't answer her, just gave her a perfunctory smirk and pointed to an empty pink bed: "This is your new bed."

    Pink...

    Okay.

    "Thank you."

    After expressing his thanks, Qu Moheng didn't take the initiative to talk to them, he covered himself with the quilt and lay down.

    After waiting for a while and making sure that no one would disturb her, Qu Moheng took the time to shrink under the covers, dilute the blue water with pure water, and put them into twenty small plastic bottles.

    When she was all set up to take back the space, it happened that it was time for the three groups of members to come over for dinner.

    As soon as Shen Yu entered the door, he saw Qu Moheng, who had just lifted the quilt and sat on the pink big bed as cute as a doll.