CHAPTER 231-240

Chapter 231 dirty
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    And Qu Moheng, who had been silent for a long time, finally stood up at this time.

    The bottom of her eyes flashed with cold light, and her expression was arrogant: "Dirty."

    Dirty, dirty?

    What is dirty?

    Just when everyone hadn't realized what she meant, Qu Moheng raised his hand slightly, pointed his index finger to the bracelet on Lin Yimo's hand, and tapped it in the air.

    In an instant, a flash of lightning wrapped in a mighty seventh-order power appeared out of thin air and struck Lin Yimo's left wrist with precision!

    "Ah—!" Lin Yimo screamed in a shrill voice.

    All the power users onlookers were frightened by Qu Moheng's sudden and powerful attack, and they all retreated dozens of steps in a tacit understanding of the three-layer and three-layer outer circles.

    Seeing that Lin Yimo's entire left arm was blown away by the seventh-order thunder, everyone took a few dozen steps back again with lingering fears.

    It turned out that this little girl was actually a powerhouse of the seventh rank, no wonder they couldn't see through her strength.

    It's not that people want to hide it, it's that they haven't reached their own level, so they don't deserve to see it through!

    A little worrisome.

    It's no wonder that their team is so strong that they can kill the most difficult black bee zombie. It turns out that there are seventh-order powerhouses in charge.

    "This Lin Yimo is also pitiful, and he actually provoked a seventh-order powerhouse."

    Seeing that Qu Moheng had no next attack, he had begun to have more courage and began to talk in a low voice.

    Although S-rank healing powers are rare, Lin Yimo is only fourth-rank, and has no self-protection ability. Once he faces a seventh-rank powerhouse, even if the entire team's force value is added up, it will not be enough to match others. call taxi.

    Naturally, the power users who have already adapted to the law of survival of the fittest in the last days have unconsciously tilted the balance in their hearts towards Qu Moheng.

    "Maybe, this Lin Yimo really stole other people's special items."

    "If that's the case, it's a bit shameless to stole it and keep it for yourself, and advertise it as your own, right?

    " But the bracelet is indeed in Lin Yimo's hands..."

    "Don't everyone present know that no matter who finds the secret box first, whoever wins the secret box last can possess the special items in the secret box. Is it?"

    "That's right, there is no name engraved on the special items."

    Exchange good books and follow the vx public account [Book Friends Base Camp]. Follow now to receive cash red envelopes!

    "That's not right, dear friends, isn't the crux of the problem not that Lin Yimo and the rest of the team combined are not enough for one Qu Mo to fight? She stole things from a seventh-order powerhouse like this, and ended up in the present situation, I personally think that In fact, it deserves it."

    "Indeed."

    ...

    Hearing that the people in the manor were all about to fall to Qu Moheng's side, Qu Tingting was very angry.