CHAPTER 51-60

051 Cell C Block
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    She looked around and found that four squat pits were built in the four corners of this cell.

    It seems that everyone solves the problem of eating and drinking directly in this room on weekdays, but the environment here is so bad that she can't imagine it.

    Everyone inside looked very dull and sluggish, they didn't have the slightest reaction because of Qu Moheng's joining, everyone was in a daze for themselves.

    Until a woman finally moved, Qu Moheng found that she was walking towards one of the squatting pits.

    I saw that she took off her dirty trousers directly, and she squatted down without being afraid of being seen.

    Qu Moheng frowned immediately and looked away, these prisoners in the prison did not treat women as human beings at all.

    The sky outside the iron window was getting dark, and the voices of several men talking came from far and near.

    "I heard that a new student girl was sent. She looked very upright and was temporarily placed in the C area. You said... can we move?" A man lowered his voice and asked the people beside him in a low voice.

    "It was our turn tonight. As long as you don't tell me, I don't tell you, who knows if we've moved?" Another male voice with a more slender voice asked rhetorically.

    "But..." The man who lowered his voice still seemed a little hesitant.

    "The old women in the C area are as dumb as corpses, and they are tired of playing." The man with a sharp voice patted the electric baton hanging around his waist, "You don't want to try it? Maybe this The student girl will be transferred to District B tomorrow, and you won't be able to taste it!"

    "A helper in District B..." While sighing, the low-pitched man swallowed softly.

    It's just that he has a new concern: "In case she is assigned to Area A..."

    "How can there be so many emergencies," the man with a shrill voice sneered coldly, "Why is this zone A so easy to get into? If this student girl really has the strength of a third-order power like a helper in Zone A, as for Huang Meng That kid was caught alone?" The

    man with a low voice was still worried: "Are you sure there will be no problem? If the blame comes down..." The

    other person seemed to be impatient: "Of course! The only possibility for this bitch is that She was assigned to Area B. We don't know what happened to her tonight, and when it comes to light, we will say that we were looking for it in the dark. Is that the head office?!"

    "But I..."

    "Go, go, cringe. Shrink, I'm the only one who can get on tonight, don't do anything wrong with me."

    Hearing this, the man with a low voice was reluctantly silent, and he didn't want to let go of this golden opportunity.

    The sneaky voices of the two came to the front after a while, and when they saw the neatly dressed Qu Moheng in the prison through the iron railings, their eyes suddenly lit up.

    But Qu Mo, who had heard their conversation early in the morning, looked up coldly, only to find that the man with a shrill voice was not as yellow and skinny as she thought, but had bulging muscles all over his body. hard ballast.

    While unlocking the padlock on the cell door, the muscular man habitually touched the electric baton on his waist.

    "I heard that this student girl ran very fast, and that boy Ah Meng was left far behind by her. To be on the safe side, it's better for us to keep the electric baton in our hands!"