CHAPTER 151-160

151 The Life Experience of Qu Tingting
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    I saw that Ou Dongming didn't say anything, and actually took out a password cracker from his treasure bag.

    Now Qu Moheng couldn't help but start to wonder if Ou Dongming also had a space like her and chose to use a backpack as a cover.

    It's just that the things in his "space" are different from hers, they are all equipment.

    "Wait for me for five minutes."

    After Ou Dongming buckled the password cracker, the whole third floor reverberated with a rapid "Di Di Di" sound.

    When five minutes arrived, he heard the click of the password door, and he opened it smoothly.

    "Thanks."

    Walking into the archives, the smell of paper filled his nostrils.

    Qu Moheng walked over slowly and carefully checked the names and categories of each layer on each bookshelf.

    Her hard work paid off, she finally found the words "Dome" on the bottom shelf of a dusty bottom!

    Her parents were originally transferred to work in the dome-related department, otherwise it would be impossible to leave two precious Blu-ray cards inside the dome for her and Qu Tingting without authentication.

    Although this is just Qu Moheng's guess, she is 80% sure that this document must be related to her parents!

    Unable to wait to open the file bag, Qu Moheng took out a dozen thick documents.

    She flipped through them one by one, and when she finally saw her parents' names, she stopped flipping her hands.

    On July 15, 2257,

    Comrade Qu Wenxuan and Ms. Dong Mingzhuo were transferred to the Dome Construction Department to participate in the construction and design of the dome.

    But this was not what surprised Qu Moheng the most. The reason why she stopped was because there was another line below this line: Comrade Wang Zhirui and Ms. Sun Miaoyi were transferred to the Dome Protection Department to participate in the protection work during the construction of the dome. .

    Isn't this Wang Zhirui the biological father of Qu Tingting that was recorded in the diary left by her mother before?

    Then Sun Miaoyi should be her biological mother.

    After making an inference, Qu Moheng continued to look down.

    After turning dozens of pages in a row, she, who has an excellent memory and can never forget, of course still remembers that the memorial day for her mother and father to visit their best friend was on June 20, 2260.

    Since it is a memorial day, it means that they have been dead for at least a year to start.

    There are so many dense words, if she really reads all of them, she will not be able to read them tomorrow.

    Knowing that everyone was waiting for her, Qu Moheng simply turned to June 20, 2259, starting from the record of that day.

    She was lucky, Wang Zhirui and the others did have an accident that day.

    On June 20, 2259,

    according to Qu Wenxuan's written report, Wang Zhirui and his wife Sun Miaoyi intended to betray the country and resell the design drawings of the doomsday ark, which was jointly built by the main participating countries, to the sub-participating countries, intending to obtain the dome through other countries. quota.