CHAPTER 241-250

241 I'm a girl
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    With the mentality of giving it a try, Su Qingyi pretended to casually ask, "Have you heard of Qu Wenxuan?"

    Qu Moheng looked at him in surprise: "It's my father, what's wrong?"

    "Huh? Ha ?!"

    Su Qingyi was stunned, his first reaction was, these days, everyone surnamed Qu likes to recognize the old guy Wenxuan as a father?

    But he thought about it, it's not right!

    This Qu Moheng's own strength is already strong enough, just relying on her ninth-order strength, she can already dominate the dome, and there is absolutely no need to pretend to be a father.

    Then, what happened to the white light card he sent out before, the girl named Qu Tingting who also recognized Qu Wenxuan as her father?

    "Qu Tingting...is that your sister?"

    Upon hearing this question, Qu Moheng's mind quickly twirled, and she immediately guessed the general process of the matter, and she was inseparable.

    It seems that Qu Tingting, who already knew at the time and held a grudge against her family, heard Su Qingyi asking about Qu Wenxuan, and she immediately used her status as the "daughter of the Qu family" to get a copy for herself. Ben does not belong to her white light card benefits.

    Oh, the abacus is playing really loudly!

    It is their family who owes favor.

    What benefited was Qu Tingting, whose strength could not be reached at all, and was able to PK out the world's most outstanding ability users below the fifth rank and with super high potential at that time.

    I have to say that their family was unaware of this boring loss.

    Can this be tolerated?

    Of course Qu Moheng couldn't bear it!

    She immediately told Su Qingyi the whole story.

    He added Qu Tingting's past life and this life in the apocalyptic continent, and sued her for what her titular sister did.

    The Baiguang card was indeed taken away by her, but Qu Moheng had more cards!

    When she gets to the dome, she only needs to use her points to do something subtle to Qu Tingting, and no one will find out.

    Just like when Qu Tingting used the points in the Blu-ray card given to them both by her parents, it was a truth that her family was destroyed.

    On the dome of the weak, the only way to survive is to become stronger.

    As long as she becomes stronger than everyone, she can have the power to dominate the life and death of others!

    Knowing that Qu Moheng had absolutely no need to lie to him, after all, as long as he went up to the dome, he would know who was Wen Xuan's biological daughter as soon as he asked.

    But what Qu Moheng just said was too terrifying, he had to deal with it cautiously, it was best to tell his old friend as soon as possible.

    In particular, Qu Tingting was actually the only daughter of Wang Libo and his wife, which was related to the political issues in the initial stage of the construction of the dome.

    And she actually holds a grudge against Qu Wenxuan's family, which is terrifying.

    Thinking of this, Su Qingyi didn't want to delay for a second, he took out the red light card and handed it to Qu Moheng.