CHAPTER 181-190

181 Purple Clay
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Do you mean to say that after eating these fruits grown in purple soil, you can be full for a whole day?" Lou Xiaojing asked uncertainly.

    "Yes, the little girl is still smarter and understands quickly," the aunt said more and more vigorously, "Aunt may wish to tell you the truth, this manor is good here, they focus on developing high-quality mutant soil, just for cultivation Produce fruits and vegetables that are suitable for the end of the world, and if you leave here, you will not be able to eat vegetables and fruits every day!" As expected,

    they dare to call a base a manor, but it is actually a functional base, this idea and creativity , is wonderful.

    Just when everyone was still sighing, the aunt raised her hoe and dug out another bright red apple that was already ripe at first sight. In front of everyone, she wiped it with her sleeve and started eating. .

    The aunt sighed while nibbling on the apple: "With this purple soil, we don't have to worry about the growth of insects in the soil, and we don't need to spray pesticides. It's very convenient to plant and eat!

    " Apple, Auntie ate it with relish, and everyone couldn't help swallowing, but in the end no one dared to move.

    "Why did you all come here?" the guard of the guardhouse, who had just trot back from the inner ring, asked out of breath.

    "What's the matter? Is there anything wrong with looking for us in such a hurry?"

    "The people at the laboratory headquarters invited you to go to the inner ring together, and bring the healer by the way."

    Sure enough, as long as Qu Moheng has treatment Ability, you can get preferential treatment for them in the manor.

    After everyone discussed it, they decided to go back first to see how the captain was treating Shen Yu, and then go to the inner ring with the guards at the sentry box.

    As soon as the aunt heard what the guard said, she immediately showed an expression of admiration: "You actually have a healer in your team?! It's great, take advantage of the opportunity. It's incredible to be able to go to the inner ring. You will definitely find a surprise."

    "What surprise?" Liang Siqi asked Auntie expectantly.

    "You will know when I go there. Auntie doesn't have this kind of luck. But being able to stay in the manor and become a manor person is already the greatest luck in my life." To

    be able to harvest people's hearts to such a level, everyone can't help but feel sorry for the manor. A little more curious.

    Just when everyone had just returned to the hut, Qu Moheng happened to open the door, and the guards at the sentry saw her ruddy complexion.

    The person she carried in just now seemed to be black and rotten before entering?

    Even if there really is a healing power, if it takes time and power to heal an injury of that level, it must be more than that amount of time, right?

    What's more, looking at the relaxed look on this beautiful girl's face, she seems to have no supernormal energy consumption at all. Could it be that she simply treated her teammates?

    Thinking of this, the guard at the sentry couldn't help but probe his head, wanting to see what the wounded man was doing now.

    It didn't take too much effort, because Shen Yu, who had already recovered at this time, slowly walked out from behind Qu Moheng and calmly appeared in everyone's field of vision.