CHAPTER 171-180

171 The pre-apocalyptic world
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Fighting between life and death every day, how can children's education keep up? Is human civilization dying?

    The future of the new human beings, the supernatural beings, where should they go?

    Are the days that were once accustomed to being stable but not necessarily happy, never to come back?

    So many questions and no one can answer them. Everyone can only keep exploring forward, but they don't know when they can really settle down.

    Maybe we have to wait until the next generation, the next generation, before we can see a bright future...

    This apocalyptic society is deformed, but children are innocent. They should not alienate this little life they saved with their own hands because they are too afraid.

    That's right, the child who asked the question was Zhao Qiuli, their new secretary from the Security Association, the swaddled baby who pretended to be the baby's mother to deceive their sympathy.

    What makes them terrified is that it has only been two months since they set off for N City, and the child who looked like a baby two months ago has grown to two or three years old, and can even speak. !

    And she was usually not interested in any food, except for the blue water provided by Qu Moheng, she would reluctantly drink it, and she couldn't eat anything else.

    Before the end of the world, some fat people would gain weight by drinking water. Could this weird little girl grow up quickly without eating or drinking or drinking some blue water?

    It's still almost a month old and one year old, and the speed of this growth is terrifyingly fast.

    After thinking about this, Lou Xiaojing was the first to show kindness to the little girl after Qu Moheng, although she usually swears and screams.

    She took the initiative to approach the girl. Although she was still a little timid and cautious, she could see that she was really trying to get close to the girl.

    I saw Lou Xiaojing touching the girl's head affectionately: "Want to see the world before the apocalypse?"

    "Think!" The girl discovered that besides Qu Moheng, finally one of her teammates no longer looked far away with strange eyes. Looking at her, she was even willing to take the initiative to approach her.

    Now she feels warm inside, like, um... like there's a big sun hidden in her stomach!

    Seeing the girl's ordinary little face blooming with a gorgeous smile because of her approach, Lou Xiaojing suddenly felt sour and sour, and regretted the alienation and fear of her for a while.

    The girl's anomaly was not of her own accord. She is pitiful enough that she should not continue to suffer such unfair treatment.

    After thinking about this, Lou Xiaojing's voice to the little girl was very soft and soft: "In the future, one day you will be able to see with your own eyes the prosperous human world before the end of the world. Human beings have suffered so many hardships before. , but can always find a unique way out and become the master of all things in Blue Star. Sister Lou believes that this time, we humans can still find our destination, just like the magical power that we did not have before but now have. !"

    Nodding, seemingly understanding, the little girl smiled happily because of Lou Xiaojing's soft tone.

    Although she didn't quite understand what Sister Lou was talking about, she suddenly really wanted to see the pre-apocalyptic world with her own eyes. What kind of world was that? Make Sister Lou so proud...