CHAPTER 191-200

191 Black Bee Zombie
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Sure enough, after a while, a black bee the size of a fist flew over.

    The tail of the bee body is connected with a thick and long black thorn.

    After discovering the figure of the supernatural being, the black bee slid towards them quickly and straightly as if it had found nectar.

    Everyone immediately went into a state of alert.

    At such a critical juncture, I saw the black bee flying right in the direction of Qu Moheng? !

    Team member Chen: "This beautiful girl is dead, it's a pity..."

    Team member Qu: "This black bee must have gone out and didn't read the almanac. It's really unfortunate."

    Seeing this scene, to be honest, Qu Tingting was He breathed a sigh of relief, even a little excited.

    If Qu Moheng could end up like Zhong Linjie, it would be a good show.

    But she also knew that there was more than one bee on the black bee zombie, and she couldn't take it lightly because the black bee didn't fly towards her.

    "Be careful!" Chen Yongcheng, who knew the black bee's power well, even though he was separated from Qu Mo by a long distance, he still carried his heart and involuntarily ran towards the direction she was standing.

    Of course, he knew that Qu Moheng was only a low-level healing power user. In the face of the current extremely dangerous situation, she could not protect herself at all!

    Why are her teammates indifferent? !

    Chen Yongcheng was very anxious, he wished he could grow his third and fourth legs, so that he could get to Qu Moheng's side faster.

    However, before he could arrive, Qu Mo pointed at the black bee with his slender and fair index finger without changing his color.

    Chen Yongcheng couldn't help but stop and stared blankly at the black bee, who didn't even have a chance to struggle, and hadn't even touched Qu Moheng, so he was scorched black by Lei Shengsheng. Can't see clearly.

    "Clap!" Black Bee's palm-sized body fell to pieces in the mud.

    Qu Tingting and the others were all silent.

    What about the healer with powers?

    "You... aren't you a healer?" Li Shaohua was in a mess.

    After kicking the broken black thorn with his foot, Qu Moheng thought for a while, and then explained: "Well...I am a lightning-type power user, and I have a...special item with a healing effect on my body?"

    In other words , can also be regarded as a healing system power user?

    Qu Moheng was not sure whether such an explanation was accurate or not. After all, special items were limited, but the steady stream of blue water was drawn from the well in her space.

    So she admitted that she was a healer, and there seemed to be nothing wrong with her.

    But others don't think so.

    Although the situation is critical now, it would be a bit out of place to be cynical to Qu Moheng.

    But Qu Tingting just couldn't bear it, she didn't want to miss any opportunity to make the Qu family feel uncomfortable.

    "Hehe, how can anyone rely on special items to say that he is a power user in that area? If everyone else is as thick-skinned as you, then everyone will have more powers!"