CHAPTER 131-140

131 The Kind Shen Yu
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The end of the world is coming, and not everyone is young and strong.

    Shen Yu couldn't help but feel some sympathy in her heart, she took the initiative to step forward: "Eldest sister, come in quickly, we have enough food here, don't worry."

    Hearing her say this, the middle-aged woman's expression was shocked, and she smiled and thanked : "It's good that the little girl is pretty and has a good heart. You will definitely have good news."

    The moment the woman stepped into the villa, Ou Dongming's brows were barely visible.

    Is it really okay to just casually tell strangers that they have enough supplies and invite people into the house without any defense?

    He didn't agree with Shen Yu's approach, so he stepped forward and asked the woman, "Where's your partner? It's been almost two months since the end of the world, you can't live alone with your child in your arms. Now, right?"

    After Ou Dongming's reminder, Lou Xiaojing and Lou Zhentian also reacted quickly, and they both walked up to the woman, with the faint intention of blocking her from continuing to enter the house.

    Hearing Ou Dongming's doubts, the woman was not afraid. She said frankly: "I did follow the team before, and my husband was still alive at the time." At

    this point, she began to choked up: "But just yesterday, a group of Someone broke into our team's residence and stole all our supplies, and my husband...he..."

    Having said this, the women's tears had fallen from the corners of their eyes, but in order to explain the whole story to them, She still insisted on saying: "In order to ensure that my milk is sufficient, my husband insisted that he did not want to give up the supplies that belonged to me. He has already knelt down and kowtowed

    . As you can guess, it must be that group of people who refused to back down and wiped out their entire team in front of the women and children.

    It is estimated that women and children are not much of a threat, so they narrowly escaped.

    Unable to see the woman continue to reminisce about this tragic past in such a self-tortured way, Shen Yu separated Lou Xiaojing and Lou Zhentian who were blocking the way with slight dissatisfaction.

    After giving Ou Dongming a half-cursed look, she smiled sweetly, revealing her shallow dimples, and said softly to the woman, "Sister, you are also a miserable person, no need to say any more, we all understand you, come in and rest. "

    After speaking, she took the initiative to reach out to take the child, help the woman hold it, and share her hard work.

    Unexpectedly, this move of hers actually shocked the woman, and she took a half step back? !

    Seeing the woman's guarded expression, Shen Yu understood her: "Okay, I won't hold your baby, just sit on the sofa and rest, and I'll cook you something to eat."

    Seeing that she didn't really want to rob her baby , The woman let go of her guard and followed Shen Yu step by step. When she arrived at the sofa in the living room, she just shrunk in the small corner of the sofa very embarrassed, worried that the dust on her body might stain other people's sites.

    Seeing the woman being so cautious, the other three temporarily put down their grievances.

    Even if people in the last days are unpredictable, they cannot deny a stranger when they see one.