CHAPTER 91-100

091 The feeling of becoming stronger is not too good
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    And Qu Moheng himself has advanced to the fifth-level ability, and even triggered the freezing ability during this period.

    Coupled with the blue water bug, Qu Moheng instantly felt that she already possessed all three abilities.

    It feels so good to be stronger!

    Before walking a few steps, they saw Xiao Baimao being led by Liang Siqi from far away. Next to them was the limited edition motorcycle that Qu Moheng gave to Lou Xiaojing and them.

    Fu Qinghan originally followed Liang Siqi with indifference in his daily squat near the prison. He was slightly surprised when he watched a large group of people walk out of the prison in high spirits.

    But the little guy's face was still expressionless, without the slightest fluctuation.

    Because the people who usually come out of the prison, whether it is the person in charge or the people who are detained inside, although each of them shows various expressions, they generally look like they are decadent every day.

    So even if he saw the different expressions on the faces of these people, he didn't feel anything special until he saw the elder sister Qu Moheng, whom he cared about day and night!

    The moment Fu Qinghan saw Qu Moheng, he immediately let go of Liang Siqi's hand and ran towards her.

    Finally seeing the little cutie whom he hadn't seen for a long time, Qu Moheng finally burst into a sweet smile.

    She easily picked up Xiao Baimao who was thrown into her arms, and asked with a smile, "Have you been obediently listening to Brother Liang's words these days?"

    Hearing Qu Moheng's concern, Xiao Baimao was nestled in her arms. Li nodded politely.

    He knew that Sister Qu would be safe and sound. Sister Qu was so powerful and so trustworthy, how could she not come to see him?

    Sister Qu is the best in the world!

    Thinking of this, the taciturn little white hair drilled into Qu Moheng's arms again.

    Liang Siqi, who had just come over, couldn't help but twitch at the corners of his mouth. This little guy really followed him every day to squat near the prison. The biological clock was so accurate that he wondered if the alarm clock was secretly hidden on Xiao Baimao's body, but he Never heard the alarm go off.

    But that's all, the little guy hasn't said a word to him from beginning to end for so many days, and he didn't even bother to give her a look. He couldn't expect Xiao Baimao to listen to him obediently.

    He even suspected that if Xiao Baimao was not afraid of Qu Moheng's worries, he might not even bother to force himself to stay with him.

    "How are you doing these few days?" Qu Moheng hugged Fu Qinghan with one hand, and couldn't help raising the other hand to rub his hairy, snow-white little head, and continued to ask with concern.

    After hearing this question, Qu Moheng's grievance that he hadn't seen for many days suddenly erupted, and Xiao Baimao's eyes instantly turned red.

    He pursed his lips tightly, not wanting to worry her, nodded and shook his head aggrievedly.

    Seeing Xiao Baimao's tangled appearance, Qu Mo smirked.

    Don't dare to ask any more, otherwise the little guy will probably cry.

    She promised in his ear softly: "Sister Qu won't leave you for too long in the future, so as not to worry our little cutie. Don't be wronged, okay?"