CHAPTER 1-10

001 Rebirth
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
The young and handsome man walked leisurely on the street, exuding luxurious laziness, and every few steps he took, a dark blue time and space vortex appeared around him.

A face so perfect that you can't find a single flaw, it appears and disappears in the dark blue, full of depraved beauty.

"Boss, Commander, you're doing this... it's not very good..." The

man's beautiful eyebrows raised slightly: "Oh?"

After a while, the figures of the two disappeared out of thin air, and the street returned to its former silence.

***

Holding the iron cord tightly, she clearly felt that her legs were being torn apart by countless pairs of hands with wrinkled skin and disgusting sarcomas underneath. The rows of swarthy sharp teeth dripping with thick and yellowish saliva climbed up from underneath her body, gnawing on it.

Qu Moheng raised her head with difficulty in the blood-colored pain, hoping that Lin Yimo above and Qu Tingting who turned around could pull her, but she saw her usual obedient sister who was sneering at her at this moment. .

She said, "Sister Momo, don't save her. Can a vase with only third-order thunder powers be compared to you? You are so good, and you are in love with Brother Chen, so you should be his fiancee. , it's good for everyone if she's dead!"

What is she talking about?

It seems to be to please Lin Yimo and gain her trust.

Qu Tingting grinned cruelly at her: "Actually, I knew through the diary my parents left you that I was adopted. Oh, what about treating them like their own daughters? Those two immortals aren't the same. I just want to send you to the church alone?! It's a pity that they are still talking about letting me let you go..."

"It's actually you!" The hatred surged into her heart, and blood suddenly vomited out of her mouth.

The group of corpses that was eating her immediately became frantic and restless, but she seemed to be unconscious, just staring at Qu Tingting.

Admiring enough of her tragic state, Qu Tingting cut off the iron rope with an axe: "Go to hell."

No!

She doesn't want to die yet! !

She can't just die like that!

She hates it so much...

In the stinging darkness, Qu Moheng's face flushed red, his eyeballs rolled rapidly under his closed eyelids, and his breath was disordered.

After an unknown amount of time, she suddenly stood up and shouted with all her strength: "Qu Tingting, I'm going to kill you!" In the

dark classroom, the fan was babbling, and there were school uniforms all around. of students collapsed on their desks, textbooks scattered all over the place.

She was the only one awake in the entire classroom.

Qu Moheng couldn't react for a while, and looked around in confusion.

But when they saw Lin Yimo and Chen Yongcheng wrapped in green light, their eyes couldn't help but ooze blood.

This was clearly what she saw when she woke up on the first day of the apocalypse. She didn't expect that she didn't die, but was reborn out of misfortune? !

What an eye opener!

It's a pity that the power user will be protected by the green light before awakening, any attack from the outside world is invalid, no matter how much she hates, there is no way to take revenge immediately.