CHAPTER 11-20

011 Awakening
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    This wasn't the most bizarre thing. Chen Yongcheng found that several students in the class were surrounded by a strange green light. No matter how he moved, the green light was as immovable as a copper wall and couldn't touch the people inside.

    Thinking that there was no green light around him, and he had to wake up while Chen Yongcheng was still in a daze, Qu Moheng pretended to open his troubled eyes, and asked Chen Yongcheng, who was in a hurry, "Chen Yongcheng, this is this. What's going on?"

    Finally heard the voice in the dead silence, Chen Yongcheng suddenly turned around and walked towards her: "I don't know what's wrong, everyone can't wake up when they call!"

    "It's alright, let's wait and see. , maybe they will wake up just like us." Looking at Qu Moheng's gentle eyes, Chen Yongcheng calmed down inexplicably.

    "Hmm... what's going on?" Lin Yimo rubbed his aching temples, and the students in the green group behind all woke up one after another.

    After waiting for a while, I found that no other students had woken up. If I waited any longer, I was afraid that I would face a zombie attack from almost the whole school.

    In the repressed silence, Qu Moheng took the initiative to ask Chen Yongcheng: "How about we go outside the school to see what's going on? And my sister..."

    "Brother Chen, sister Momo, sister, you too I'm awake... I, I'm so scared. You are all awake, it's really great!"

    From the moment he heard Qu Tingting's voice, Qu Moheng clenched his fists tightly and tried his best to restrain himself. Killing intent, restrained the Lei Shan, who couldn't help but hide it behind his back.

    God knows how much effort it took for her to speak to Qu Tingting in a normal tone: "Since you are here, it just saves me the effort to find you, shall we set off?"

    After everyone looked at each other, They nodded and followed Qu Moheng out.

    When Qu Tingting was about to leave the classroom, she suddenly stopped. She looked at the empty podium suspiciously, always feeling as if she had lost something.

    Guessing that he was so frightened by such a big change that his mind was confused, Qu Tingting tapped his head, stuck out his tongue playfully, took Lin Yimo's arm, and followed everyone to the outside of the school.

    Looking at the collapsed pedestrians and the colliding vehicles on the road, Lin Yimo asked blankly, "What should we do next?"

    Everyone's eyes fell on her involuntarily. When she smiled sweetly, she was sweet and soft, and she was particularly attractive, and stimulated everyone's desire for protection. This smile was a bit heart-warming.

    Qu Mo glanced at her lazily, and said to Chen Yongcheng: "Chen Yongcheng, you woke up first, you decide?

    " They climbed the dome together, relying on the high-level examination point distributed to him, only five red light cards are issued every year in the world.

    Qu Moheng's words are just a push for him to become the backbone of the team. Anyway, he also became their captain in the last life. She said this, and she can gain more favorability in front of Chen Yongcheng.

    She would not forget who Lin Yimo was for, and pushed her off the high platform while the chaos was taking advantage of it, and how they both carried her behind her back.

    If you like Chen Yongcheng, just tell her straight, she doesn't have any feelings for him, why does she have to use the most extreme way?

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter