CHAPTER 211-220

211 Drunk
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
But as long as Shen Yu thought that he had completely left Qu Moheng's team, the feeling of sadness in his heart was particularly strong.

Qu Moheng squatted down and explained to Fu Qinghan, who followed her every step of the way: "I'm going to the bathroom, you play with Xiaojie first."

Seeing Xiaobai Mao nodded obediently, although he knew that he would definitely not play with Xiaojie , but she still chose to ignore it and stood up with confidence.

But because she stood too fast for a while, she was a little unsteady standing for the first time in the world, and she swayed slightly.

Although this little move is not very obvious, but Ou Dongming, who has been silently paying attention to his teammates, is keenly aware of it.

He guessed that Qu Moheng might have just drank red wine.

Even though she usually looks very tough, maybe this is the first time she has been drinking in her life.

After all, she is still only a half-year-old child.

If there is no apocalypse, in such a beautiful time, she should be a beautiful flower that is quietly kept in the greenhouse and carefully nurtured by her parents.

Thinking of this, Ou Dongming stepped up and followed behind her uneasy.

Qu Mo asked the manor man with a normal expression, where is the bathroom of the Starry Sky House.

Following the direction the man pointed, she walked slowly and calmly.

Qu Mo quietly pushed open the smoking room, which was decorated like a high-end club.

That's right, although she looks serious and calm, no different from usual, but Qu Moheng is actually drunk.

She is the legendary cup of pouring.

It's just that others may faint just after a sip, but her performance is different from ordinary people, so no one can see her abnormality.

If someone talks to her at this time, they will find that her originally beautiful and clear eyes are slightly out of focus at this moment.

That's right, Qu Moheng was drunk.

At this time, her cheeks were flushed, and she was different from her usual cold and alienated temperament, and her whole person seemed extraordinarily soft and charming.

She opened her big watery eyes and looked forward quietly, looking a little innocent.

Fortunately, there was no one in the smoking room at this time.

Qu Mo walked slowly to the sofa and sat down without showing too much expression.

It's just that the unfocused pupils are scattered and look around, and for a while, I can't remember why I want to come in.

"...?"

Ou Dongming followed him in, leaned down slightly to look at Qu Moheng, and asked softly, "Are you alright?"

Qu Moheng didn't answer his question, but she smelled something familiar. , Dry shower gel fragrance.

In her mind that had been confused by alcohol, she couldn't seem to remember who the owner of this fragrance was.

But she still raised her head subconsciously, and gave Ou Dongming a quiet and well-behaved look.

Although she takes care of them from time to time in peacetime, apart from Fu Qinghan, she is often different from Qu Moheng, who inadvertently shows a sense of indifference and alienation.