CHAPTER 221-230

221 Will you still treat?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    How could she meet this teenager again at the manor, no, the question she should be struggling with now is, why is she in his room? !

    "Remember me? Not bad." Although Yuanxi's face was slightly pale, and he lost the sharp edge when he first saw him, he was still imposing even when he was just sitting on the sofa.

    Qu Mo lowered his eyes without a trace, and glanced at his untouched blue streamer evening dress.

    Only then did she feel relieved and responded with a smile: "Of course I remember, I have always kept the S-class purple gold card you gave me, but I just don't know how to thank you."

    "Oh, thank me? You I really need to repay me well. Because of you, I spent the night on the sofa last night."

    Although Yuanxi said that, the smile on his face became more and more gorgeous.

    He stood up and quickly approached Qu Moheng.

    Under Qu Moheng's suspicious gaze, he gently lifted her chin.

    The cold touch made Qu Moheng shiver.

    He has grown up so much, and he has never been treated like this before.

    She actually caused him to voluntarily lie on the sofa and spend the night on the spot. If such a thing spreads out, it is estimated that no one will believe it.

    "Why don't you make a promise with your body?" Yuan Xi's voice was close to a murmur, and the slanted phoenix eyes were blurred.

    Touching the sensitive goose bumps frozen by his fingertips, Qu Mo negotiated the price without changing his face: "It's not necessary to make a promise to your body, but your constitution is so bad now, I can help you improve."

    Yuan Xi After listening, he blinked in novelty: "Are you still able to treat?"

    As far as he knew, the last time they fought against giant mutant zombies together, Qu Moheng showed, besides her superb fighting skills and excellent learning speed, her lightning ability.

    Didn't expect this little girl to know a lot?

    "Yes, but you have to cooperate with my treatment, one course of treatment a day." Qu Moheng nodded obediently.

    "Deal."

    Anyway, the purpose of his coming to the manor was originally to investigate the source of the mutant zombies in the name of recuperating.

    Because the mutant zombies around the manor are dozens of times more than other areas.

    And there seems to be a trend of surge, if it goes on like this, is it worth it?

    So, he had to come here in person to take a trip.

    However, the only thing that surprised him was that he actually met this girl with high potential here again.

    He was still looking forward to the treatment she said.

    If he hadn't seen her infinite potential before, he wouldn't have given him a purple-gold card.

    [Book Friends Benefits] You can get cash or coins when you read books, as well as iPhone 12 and Switch waiting for you to draw! Pay attention to the vx public account [Book Friends Base Camp] to get it!

    You know, even if it is himself, there is only such a piece on hand.

    But he himself is a symbol of identity, and he doesn't need this purple-gold card at all, so it's okay to give it to her.