Chapter 14

Inside a small house made of clouds a certain someone is pacing back and forth in her living room. She was panicking, her hands were sweaty and her face wasn't wearing the same cheerful expression she always shows instead it was stressed, panicked and worried.

What Natsu had said to her earlier freaked her out. She was worried, super worried. After all it would be just a matter of time before the truth can come out and when it does it will bring a lot of trouble. It made her question her decision, if it was the right one continuing to see him.

But she was so sure that after the last time it wouldn't happen again so the only question is...

...how?

Just then the front door slammed open, snapping her out.

"Lucy! We came as fast as we could. What's wrong?!" Yukino said, entering the house along with Mira and Wendy.

"Thank you so much for coming, guys. Hold on, where are Lisanna and Cana?" Lucy asked.

"They can't make it. It's their shift today." Mira said.

"I can understand Lisanna but Cana? Isn't her shift still a little later?" Lucy asked.

"Well you know Cana. She came to work 3 times late and fell asleep on the job, so they doubled her shift as punishment." Mira said.

"I should've guest."

"So anyway, why did you call us?" Yukino asked, taking a seat on her couch with Mira and Wendy.

"Oh right so you guys remember what happened between me and...him two years ago right?"

"Yes." The girls aside from Wendy said.

"And you guys remember what I did to him right?"

"Oh no. Please don't tell me it happened again." Yukino said, worriedly.

Lucy just smiled sadly at them and nodded her head.

"What happened again?" Wendy asked.

"According to Cana, Lucy has told you the story about it, hasn't she?" Mira asked.

"Yes, she did."

"Well I didn't really tell you the full story Wendy." Lucy said.

Wendy just looked at her, curiosity written all over her face.

"Before the...incident happened...I...did something to him..."

They can already tell by her tone of voice that she doesn't want to talk about it.

"I turned his memories of us into dreams..."

"Why dreams?" Wendy questioned.

"Well, since dreams are much easier to forget I figured that would be much better than erasing it..." Lucy said.

"Isn't erasing it a much better option?" Wendy asked.

"Well you see, humans can't really forget their memories are still in there, they just can't access them..." Mira said.

"So if Lucy erased his memories he would just recover them easily..." Yukino continued.

"That's why I turned them into dreams, since dreams are just like a movie that our mind created, it will be much easier to forget. Plus he would just assume that it was made up." Lucy said.

"That kind of thing exist?" Wendy asked.

She was amazed at what she was hearing and what she was discovering. She never knew that fairies could do that.