Epilogue

It was the first day back at school, much to the displeasure of students. Unfortunately for them their summer vacation had to come to an end.

Today was an interesting day to start the first day back at school. Why? Well because it is raining. And it wasn't just a light rain it was raining hard, really hard. It could just make the students wonder, why would they still hold the first day of school today and not next week, so they can still have some few days of vacation.

Running to school was Natsu. He was already late for the first period. Five minutes late to be precise.

He woke up pretty late. Why? It's because of Gray. He challenged him to a video game last night and they finished at 3 am. Since school starts at 8 he didn't really have the greatest sleep on top of that it was raining. He couldn't use his bike to get to school since the roads were all wet. So now he was running to school holding an umbrella.

"Damn it. Late on the first day of school. To make matters even worse is this stupid weather. If I get sick and my grades start falling Gray is surely gonna get it." Natsu thought.

As soon as he got to school he first stopped at his locker before going to his classroom.

Natsu was now a third year in highschool, he was still in the same class as before of course.

When he got to his classroom he slammed the door open, making everyone in the classroom look at him.

"Ah Mr. Dragneel, so nice of you to join us. We were just finished with attendance. Why don't you take a seat." The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry again for being late." Natsu said, taking a seat at his usual spot beside the window.

"Mhm. You do know I can give you detention for this right? But since it's the first day back at school I'll let it slide." The teacher said.

"Thank you ma'am. And I promise it won't happen again." Natsu said.

"I'm counting on that. Now let's move on to today's topic which is about precipitation. Which perfectly complies to the weather we are currently having today."

What the teacher said made Natsu look outside the window, where the pouring rain was.

There was always something about the rain that made Natsu feel a strange feeling in his heart. It was like it was looking or yearning for something but he didn't know what it was. He started getting that feeling when he woke up that day...

· • · • · • ·

It was a sunny day, the plants all have droplets of water because of the rain that occured yesterday night.

In Magnolia South Gate Park, a teenage boy was under one of the Sakura trees. His clothes were wet and dirty. He looked like he slept there all night. Which he did.

His eyes were slowly beginning to open. He looked at his surroundings and started wondering.

"Where am I? What happened?" He asked.

"Am I in South Gate Park? How did I even end up here? I don't remember leaving the house last night." Natsu said, bringing his hand on his forehead, trying to remember what previously happened.

"Wait where's Lu--" He said, but he never got to say it because the words got caught up in his throat.

"Who...?" He thought.

The answer to his question felt so easy yet it was impossible to answer. He didn't even know why he said it.

He looked at the bright blue sky. The sun was out and not a single dark cloud was insight. But why did that sight not make him happy?