💖Tae Young 🕊

A/n hello everyone this is the first request! This was requested by freddyfan231, enjoy it this is going to be gender neutral!

3rd pov

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and Tae young was getting ready to wake his little (sister/brother/sibling) up and spend time with them which lately he rarely got to do, with 4town taking off and recording 24/7 he barely got to see them so he made it his mission to spend time with them during the weekend.

Tae's pov

I was heading towards my little (sister/brother/sibling) room to wake them up and so we can start our day, I had so much plan, first we would go to the animal sanctuary I volunteer at to show  them the different animals I take care of, then go to the park because I know they love the outdoors so much! And then get some lunch and then do some shopping! I was so excited for our I day, but when I got to there room they weren't there, " weird normally there not up yet" I said to my self, as I walked downstairs I saw Jesse giving y/n a bowl of cereal and they were already dressed, "ok y/n finish that up and then we have to go, I got your bag packed" Jesse said as he was cleaning up, "what's going on" I say very confused, "Tae, Tae!" They said to me as they ran up to me and I picked them up, "Good morning dovie" I said moving hair out of there face, as they smiled at me, "oh um Tae your up, hehe this is kind of awkward" T said as he chuckled, "yeah of course I was planning to spend time with y/n today" I said as Jesse picked up there bag which was normally used for school, " about that Tae" Jesse started but was cutoff by Robaire, "The manger needs you today, I tried but he said he needed you in the recording studio today" Robaire said as Jesse came up to me and took y/n out of my arms, "what but today was supposed to be our day off" I said confused, "we know but he really needs you in the studio for some reason" Z said as I looked at them confused, "why can't I take them with me or have you guy's watch them" I said to them very confused onto why there bag was packed, " we can't watch them Tae not today, unfortunately the manger needs us too, but he needs you right now" Robaire said as I let out a huff, "don't worry Tae we found a daycare that works on the weekend they'll be fine" Jesse said as Robaire and the Aaron's were pushing me out of the house, "but..but" I started to say but was cut off by Robaire "no buts get in the car" Robaire said as they dragged me out, "I LOVE YOU DOVIE I'LL SEE YOU LATER" I yelled, as I see Jesse sigh and my little (sister/brother/sibling) laughing and smiling, as I smiled softly.

Time skip (still Tae pov)

I was sitting here in this boring meeting like really this couldn't wait! I should be spending time with my sibling not listening to this! Wait I got an idea! " I got to go to the bathroom I'll be back" I say quickly and run out, and run to the daycare, as I got there I see y/n nibbling on there snack, as they noticed me they got up and ran to me, "hi my sweet dove, ugh i miss you" I said hugging them, as the lady came up to me, " hi you must be Tae there brother, according to Jesse you wouldn't be picking them up until later" the lady said, "um the meeting was short" I say gosh I'm a terrible liar, "hmm I'm going to have to call jesse if you just wait..." she started to say and I panicked and took off with y/n who was giggling.

Timeskip

"Where are we going" Y/n asked as I hold there hand, " how about we go get some ice cream and go shopping" I said as they smiled at me, " now what flavor do you want" I ask as I picked them up, "I want (insert favorite ice cream) please!", "alright" I said ordering it  and getting money out of my pocket and handing it to them as there eye’s sparkle, "KAWAII" I said in a whisper as I hugged them.

Jesse pov

"Thank you for letting me know alright" I said hanging up, "who was that" Z asked me as I sighed and grabbed the car keys, " the caregiver, she said that Tae went and picked up y/n already" I said as I sighed.

I sat down with my arms cross as I heard the door open and saw Tae walk in with y/n in there arms both smiling and laughing, "had to go to the bathroom" I said as Tae froze
and looked at me, "umm Jesse what are you doing here" Tae said nervously as he put y/n down, "stop the small talk what are you doing with y/n" I said as Tae dramatically turned away, "I don't know what your talking about, I just picked them up for daycare" Tae said turning away, "hmm uh huh, ok, y/n did Tae pick you up early from daycare" I asked as Tae looked at them with nervous eyes, "no" They replied, "you see case close" Tae said as he went towards them satisfied, "we didn't go" as Tae looked at them with nervous eyes, "and case open" I say as Tae went towards them, "we went shopping" they said as Tae picked them up, "that's enough" Tae said as y/n countine, "we bought matching hats" they said smiling, "you are going to your room" Tae said as I sighed and chuckled.

Later that night.
Tae's pov

After I got them dressed for bed and was brushing there hair they started to yawn, "I think it's time for bed" I said putting the brush down and moving so they could get comfortable, "I'm sorry we didn't get to spend much time with each other today" I said pushing hair out of there face,  "It's alright, I had fun" y/n said hugging there dove plushie, "I love you" I said  kissing there forehead and turning there lamp off and getting up to leave until they grabbed my arm, "can you sing me a lullaby" they asked as I softly smiled "of course, move over" I said getting in bed and them curling up to me,

(Play the song)
I started to hum..and softly patting there hair, as they snuggled closer to me, as I kept humming I kept thinking to myself, how I was so lucky to have a wonderful baby (sister/brother/sibling) and would do anything to protect them, family comes first then anything, as I slowly finished the lullaby I slowly started to fall asleep.

3rd pov

It was 11:00 at night and everyone was wondering were Tae was sense they were going to spend to watch a movie, as they went into y/n room and saw the adorable scene, Tae young and y/n were snuggling with each other, "aww this is adorable" Aaron T said, as they all smiled, "let's leave them be and let them sleep" Jesse said, "wait let me do this" Aaron T said as he pulled his phone out and took a photo. And posted it on Twitter with the caption "adorable Tae young and little y/n 💜", and fangirls went crazy when they saw the post.

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this, I love modern family and the promised neverland so yeah hope you enjoy feel free to request on here! SORRY I MENT TO PUT THE SONG IN BUT SOMEHOW FORGOT!