Ending 1: Tae young part 5

This will be a songfic part of it at least and it will be a bit intense again warnings hallucinations will be mentioned alot in this, torture is mentioned to and some swearing words, again please don't read if you don't like that stuff a second ending will be up sometime this week that less intense and more wholesome. Also spoliers if you have not watched arcane!

3rd pov

The security guard was making his normal routine through the halls and making sure that y/n door was locked and that she was still in her room as she laid in her bed curled up as he flashed his light at her and walked by.

Y/n's pov

"Trapped beneath the ground...
Locked away where we won't be found."

I sang to myself as I sat up and held myself, as I thought back to when they transferred me and the other experiments, because after Eddie escaped the enforcers and others were on there tails and tried to find us.

"No one knows we're here,
But the day draws near."

After the dectives or anyone couldn't find me my case went cold and everyone forgot about me.

"I will leave this place ending
All the fears I've faced.
If I could go free, would they
Come recapture me? And I
Won't forgive the pain
Or forget the years
Full of blood and tears."

The security guard rechecked my room and quickly went the other way

I kept singing as I got up and walked around and held myself, I was one of the many experiments but was kept alive to be tested on, I thought back to one time when I tried to escape but got caught and was taken back, the pain I suffered everyday and it was something I wouldn't forget as the voices started to start again.

"No more shocks and burns.
No more tests, no more lessons learned!
Here we draw the line,
Etched in blood of mine"

A thing that always scared me was when they decided to burn the playtime Co initials on me along with putting a machine that would shock my body, after every experiment I would be covered in my own blood.

"I will risk it all, for a
Chance to breach these walls."

I spread my arms out all I wanted was to be out of here and free even if it kills me.

"I would roll the dice; offer
Any sacrifice"

I closed my eyes mimicking what you would do if you had dice, and dropped to my knees and looked at the moon, I was glad eddie was safe but sometimes I wish I'd taken the opportunity to go with him instead of staying.

"And I
Won't live one more day
With these broken gears
Full of blood and tears."

I hugged myself and held my head hoping the voices would stop, as bloody tears started to appear on my face.

"So baby
No more crying."

I stood up slamming my hands on the table and holding my head to stop the voices.

"Only chaos."

I started to laugh at my self, lifting my mattress and saw all the mini bombs and ripping up one of the books I had.

"No relying
On someone to save us."

I yelled and threw the book across the room and stop to take a breath, I gave up, waiting for anyone to come and save me, it wasn't worth the pain waiting for someone when no one was coming for me.

"If you only knew all the
Things that I've been through!
If I had your soul, would it
Lift me from this hole? Be my
Hands forever stained
With a thousand smears
From the blood and tears!"