🕊💗Tae Young💗🕊

Ok so I felt like I haven't done much for Tae young besides the poppy playtime series so here you go tae young little sister this is going to be angst!
Warnings slight peer pressure and cheating

Tae's young pov

I was walking by my sister's room and I saw she was still asleep as I sighed and knocked on her door, "y/n, dove come on it's already 10:30 it's time to get up" I say poking my head in as she grumbled in her sleep and decided to give me the finger as I sighed, thanks mom and dad have me deal with the teenage years, as I went downstairs and started getting a plate together for her, sense T always has a tendency to eat everything, as T went to grab the plate, I swatted his hand, "leave the plate alone, that's for y/n" I say placing the plate on the table as we all sat down and waited.

Timeskip (15 minutes)

As we all sat there finally I heard a door close and foot steps coming downstairs, "hey dove I have a plate for you.." I started to say as I heard her talking to someone and had a huge smile on her face, "if she's not going to eat this can I..." T started to say as I moved the plate away and kept ease dropping on her phone conversation, "ok I'll talk to you later, I love you too" she says hanging up the phone as me and the boys acted like we heard nothing, as she came back with a glass of cranberry juice, as she sat down and said a small thank you and Immediately went back on to her phone, and had another huge smile on her face, "what are you smiling about" I say as she turned her phone off as she took a bite of food, "it's nothing" she said as we all sat there quietly as she kept fidgeting with her hands, "can we go maybe dress shopping for prom" she said shoving a mouthful of pancakes into her mouth as I sat there blinking processing what she just said, "um can you say that just one more time I think I have gone death in this ear" T said as y/n rolled her eye's, "can we go dress shopping for prom" she said softly looking at all of us.

"I promised myself when this day would come that I wouldn't cry" I say as I see y/n slouching in her chair, "so who's the lucky guy, or girl, this is a judgment free house" Jesse asked as we all nodded as y/n sat up and smiled, "his name is Jason" she said giving this grin that I haven't seen in a long time, "alright you get dressed and we will get going" I say as she nodded and went upstairs.

"Wow I'm surprised Tae your actually pretty calm, I would have thought that you'd be panicky or..." Aaron Z started to say as I started to bite my nails, "oh I'm a complete wreck, my baby sister is dating someone my baby sister is going out with a dude, there's so much I got to worry about you know prom is were a lot of teens have..." I started to frantically say as Robaire put a finger towards my lips, "relax Tae, y/n is smarter then that I doubt she'll do anything like that" he said as I nodded.

At the mall

"So is there a specific style your looking for or a certain color" The lady asked y/n as I looked at the dresses, "I don't really have a specific color in mind or a style I guess surprise me" She said as Jesse and Robaire smiled at each other as me and Z and T sighed as the lady nodded and led her into the dressing room, as me and the boys each picked a dress to have her try on, as did she, she picked a couple as Jesse and Robaire came out with about 30 different dresses as we all looked at them, "alright y/n fashion show" Jesse said as we all sat down.