💗4town: first words🤍

Robaire:

"Y/n, come on please say daddy, come on say it" Robaire kept saying as his daughter y/n kept look him, "just one word please" Robaire pleaded as his daughter just babbled, "YOUR AN ASS HOLE!" T yelled across the living room at Z as he lost at a game, "ass hole" y/n Said as Robaire whipped his head, "REALLY T!" Robaire yelled, it took him 4 months to finally have you stop saying ass hole and to finally say dad.

Jesse:

You had been very fussy for about a week which was hard for Jesse because he hadn't had sleep, he had decided to bring you with him on tour but forgot the different time zones and that messed up your sleep schedule, "I know, y/n, please just give me a minute" Jesse said getting a bottle, "dada up!" He heard and stopped in his tracks as he looked back and saw you wanting up, "sweetheart! You said your first word!!" Jesse said hugging you, for the first time in weeks, you actually slept.

Tae young:

Tae was actually starting to get worried, you were already crawling and somewhat walking but not talking yet, he really wanted to hear and witness your first word.

"Come on sweetheart, say dove, dove" Tae said as you just giggled, "please, say it for me" Tae pleaded as you just looked at him.

"Maybe next time" Tae said standing up and picking you up, "Daddy! Dove!" Tae stopped in his tracks as he looked at, and softly started to cry, "you said it, you said my name" Tae cheered as he held you close to him.

The Aaron's:

"Come on kid say, papa, and daddy, come on you can say it" T said as you just looked at him and turned away, "aw come on sweetheart please" T begged, but nothing, T had sat down in defeat, "it will come T, sooner or later" Z reassured him as T nodded, "Daddy, papa" you said lifting your arms up to be held as they both looked at you with a big smile, "we're here, your daddy's are here" both Z and T said as the kissed your cheek.