Ending 2: Tae young part 6

Sadly this series has come to end, I'm glad you guy's liked it, I enjoyed writing it! Remember request are open! This is going to be more wholesome and happy with a bit of heart wrenching, enjoy!

3rd pov

Y/n was slowly waking up holding her plushie as she got up to look outside at the moon as she sighed and sat back down, starting to hum herself back to sleep, or at least to get rid of the headache she had, as she kept humming she started to slowly lay down again and close her eyes.

~Here I go, here I go
Feel better now, feel better now
Here I go, here I go
It's better now, feel better now~

With Tae, he was slowly waking up, opening his eyes as he sat up and sighed to himself as he looked out the window and then looked towards his night stand and then smiled at a photo of him and his sister smiling.

~Do you remember when we fell under?
Did you expect me to reason with thunder?
I still remember when time was frozen
What seemed forever was just a moment
Hurry up, hurry up
There's no more waiting
We're still worth saving~

As Tae walked passed his sisters old room he softly smiled and stepped inside, as he started to see him and his sister having a pillow fight, as he would pick her up and start to tickle her and give her a kiss, as she giggled, and they both gave each other nose kisses.

With y/n she was laying down in her bed staring at the ceiling as she noticed that her door was slightly opened as she sat up and walk towards it, able to open it and walking out of her room as she looked around.

~Feel the light
Shining in the dark of night
Remember what we forgot
I know it's a long shot
But we're bringing it all back, we're bringing it all back
Feel the light
Shining like the stars tonight
Remember what we forgot
I know it's a long shot
But we're bringing it all back, we're bringing it all back~

As she smiled until she heard a, "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF YOUR ROOM " from a security guard as she started to run, trying to find a exit as she did and was able to open it as she heard yelling as she kept ignoring it and kept running out as all of sudden she felt a pain her side as she noticed blood but continued to run, as she heard the yelling and the commotion starting to fade.

~Here I go, here I go
Feel better now, feel better now
Here I go, here I go
It's better now, feel better now~

As y/n made sure she was at a safe distance and no one was chasing her anymore she collapsed to the ground.

~I still remember when things were broken
But put together, the cracks will close in~

VI and the other's were walking trying to clear there minds as powder was following behind as she noticed someone passed out on the ground and decided to investigate.

"Powder come on, it's probably just another drunk" VI said going towards her sister, "but she's hurt" Powder said looking at her trying to wake her up, as VI looked at her and bent down moving her hair out of her face, as she gasped, "y/n hey wake up" she said feeling her wrist for a pulse which she was faint as she pulled her into her lap, as she held her, and looked at her sad but refused to cry, "Claggor go get Vander have the others call a ambulance immediately" she said continuing to hold her friend as Claggor nodded running off, as Mylo kneeled next to her and looked at her shocked.

~Hurry up, hurry up
There's no more waiting
We're still worth saving~

As VI heard the sirens, she kept hoping that her friend would stay alive as she saw Vander come to view she moved over so he could maybe assist, "y/n sweet'hart open your eyes" he said as she started to flutter her eye's and look at him with a small smile as she closed them again.