🧡4town 💙

Y/n looked at the car window as she drew shapes on the window as Jesse looked at the rear view mirror, "Are you excited n/n" Jesse asked with a small smile, "I guess" she said playing with her doll, "this place is beautiful y/n, fresh flowers everywhere, room for you to play around in and room for you to grow" Tae young said smiling at his daughter, as she smiled and nodded.

"This is our home" Aaron Z said as Jesse parked, and the rest got out of the car as Tae picked her up and carried her inside, "Woah, this house is so pretty" y/n said as they all entered the house, "this place is like a castle" she said as Tae placed her into her wheel chair, "which makes you the princess" Aaron T said as y/n just smiled and giggled as she started to wheel herself around the house, "Are you sure you don't want me to push you around sweetheart" Tae asked as Robaire just rolled his eye's, "Tae she needs to be more independent, stop babying her" Robaire said as Tae glared at him, "I'm alright daddy I can manage, Uncle Robaire is right I need to do stuff for myself" she said wheeling her self to the living room as Aaron T and Z followed.

"Do you have to be so tough on her, she's just a child" Tae said crossing his arms, "she's never gonna learn to take care of herself if you don't let her, I know this is because of Devon, Tae, but it's time to come to a realization that Devon is gone" Robaire said as Tae snapped his head at him, "Don't you dare talk about him like that, I know you hated him but come on can't you put your hatred away for just a minute" Tae said raising his voice as his emotions came out.

As Y/n just looked around trying to ignore the yelling, as she felt a sudden breeze of coldness, as she wrapped her self in her sweater but as she did that she heard a voice, "Y/n" the voice said softly it sounded familiar, "did you say something uncle T" Y/n said turning her wheelchair so she was looking at T as he lifted his head and shook it, as y/n just shrugged it off, as the arguing countine the girl just sighed, "why do they have to fight" she asked as the boy's didn't know how to answer as Z bent down to her height and softly smiled, "sometimes when adults fight it just means they really care about each other and just don't understand the other person" Z said trying to explain it, as Y/n nodded, "want to go see your room" T asked as she nodded her head rapidly.

"Um guy's we have a slight problem" Aaron T said looking at the stairs, "shit, well I guess we'll have to have her sleep downstairs" Jesse said as Tae shook his head no, "the owners before us had this built in" Tae said as the stair lift lowered, as he picked up y/n and place her in it, as he started it and she nervously smiled.

As she reached the top of the stairs she sat there waiting for the other's as she sat there, she heard foot steps, "Y/n"~ She heard the voice again, as looked over her shoulder and saw nothing.

"What room is mine" she asked wheeling her self towards the bedrooms, "that one" Robaire said as he pointed to a small room, "oh" y/n said in slight disappointment, "I thought we agreed that Y/n would get the bigger room" Tae said as he glared at him, Robaire went to say something but was cut off by y/n, "It's fine I can manage" she said with a grin as she wheeled her self into the room, trying to prevent another argument.

She looked at her room, sure it was small but she loved it, as she looked at her doll, and in deep thought, she was brought out of her thoughts by a loud bang which scared her, as she looked at her closet.

Curious got the best of her as she opened it and looked inside.

There she found a doll, a old porcelain doll, to some it would have been creepy, but to y/n it was just a doll, as she smiled and picked it up.

Time skip

" Daddy, Daddy guess what I found" y/n said in a hurry wheeling themselves towards Tae young, as Tae turned around from setting the table, he looked at the doll clearly frightened by it, "dovie where did you find this" He asked as he looked at it more, "I found it in my closet" Y/n said her eyes sparkling, "don't you have enough dolls y/n?" Robaire asked as Tae just glared at him, "She's fine with having another doll" Tae said as he went back and smiled at his daughter, "what did you name her" Tae asked, "Annabelle" Y/n said squeezing the doll.

Y/n was curled up to Tae young, as Tae read her a bed time story, "the end" Tae said as y/n let out a yawn, "bed time dovie" Tae said finishing tucking them in, "Daddy" y/n said as Tae looked at her, "do you think that papa still loves and thinks about us" She said as Tae's eye's softened as he moved a strand of hair out of her face, "of course, your papa loved you with all his heart" Tae said kissing her forehead and turning the light off, "wait, wait!" Y/n said sitting up as Tae let out a chuckle, "just for a little bit" he said starting the cd player, "thank you Daddy" y/n said laying back down, humming her father's song, "night dovie" he said walking out.

Tae Youngs pov

As I closed the door I just sighed, and walked to my room, "Devon's been gone for a couple of months, why can't I get over this" I thought to myself.

Devon was murdered, it was home invasion, he did everything he could to protect me and Y/n, sadly he didn't make it, I want Y/n to forget that night,that why we moved to have a fresh start.

As I finished throwing water onto my face I looked up and I gasped, in the mirror was Devon's reflection showed, as I turned around to see him gone, "stop it Tae, that wasn't him, your just tired" I said to myself trying to resure myself as I took a couple of breaths as I got into my bed, and slowly fell asleep, I could have sworn I saw the doll before I went to sleep.