A/n

Hey everyone! I came up with this idea and was wondering if you'd guy's be interested in a mini series on here, I will still be doing requests and one shots in between and still update my other storie, the mini series would be set in either between poppy playtime setting so like the 4town, (I'll have a vote on who is readers brother), take y/n to the factory, for her birthday or it can be gender neutral, and they get to see the whole factory and when one of the members turn there back y/n wonders away and gets lost, and comes across Elliott Ludwig and then Elliott takes them to the game station, and basically becomes missing, and the 4town members don't rest until they find there sibling, and then like 4 years later when y/n is tween/teenager, there finally able to escape  the factory but also loses some of there memories but in the long run gets reunited with there brother and the other members at a concert.

The other one could be five nights at freddy's, basically it kind of same thing but not, 4town has a day off from recording and performing so they decided to spend time with them and when they are being surrounded by fangirls that's when purple guy, or William afton, in the golden freddy outfit brings them to the back but has a change of heart and instead decided to take y/n and raise them but also telling them they can never go back, and then again when there in there tween/teen years a neighbor notices yelling and screaming in the house next store, and y/n is finally free from William afton.

Let me know what you guy's think and if I were to do it who would you like to see being the brother, let me know what you think, I'm really into poppy playtime and fnaf so I hope you'd be interested! Have a good night or day!