💙Devon x Trans Tae young💗

A/n ok to start this off if you have any issues with this oneshot please respectfully leave, this is a place   for people to be comfortable and feel safe and loved, I support and apart of the lgbt community, so please be respectful and nice.

Tae young pov

"Gahhhh this fucking hurts!!" I screamed as I held on the handles of the bed, "come on Tae one more push you can do this" Robaire said holding my hand, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" I screamed pushing one more time and Immediately felt a relief as I laid in bed, my breaths shallow as I tried to calm down, "is the baby alright" I asked softly, "she's more then alright" Jesse said wrapping her up as my eye's slowly widened, "it's a girl?!" I asked immediately as he nodded and handed her to me, "hi sweetheart" I said smiling and crying, "I can't wait for you to meet your daddy" I said as Aaron T came up to me and took her out of my arms, and looked at the other's, "Tae, devon can't know this is his baby I thought we discussed this" Jesse said as I looked at him in disbelief, "I thought that meant during the pregnancy I can't keep this from him" I said looking at them, " you can and you will as long as you live under this roof you will follow by my rules" Robaire said as I kept looking at him, "I'M 21!! YOU CAN'T CONTINUE TO CONTROL ME, YOU CAN'T KEEP ME AWAY FROM HIM!!!" I yelled as I felt a slap to my face as I held my face in shock as I hear my baby girl start crying, as I looked at Robaire in disbelief, "you will not tell him understood" Robaire said as I nodded rapidly as him and Jesse left as T came up to me and put her into my arms, and left, "I'm so sorry y/n, I'm so sorry" I said holding her close to me as I tried to muffle crying.

Three years later...

I was getting ready for a date with devon well, Robaire and Jesse didn't know about that, I was still forbidden to speak and see devon but that didn't stop me from seeing  him, as I was getting my shoes I noticed a little figure in the shadow's, "I see you y/n/n" I say softly as they ran out giggling as I picked her up and placed her on my lap, "where you going daddy" she asked as I moved hair out of her face, "Daddy is going out with a friend" I said, "can I come?" She asked as I contemplated, maybe I could, "why not" I said as I saw her smile as she hugged me as I kissed her cheek.

Me and y/n were walking to the restaurant as I went to call devon to ask where he was at I felt a tap on my shoulder, "DEVON!" I said immediately turning around and hugging him.

"Hi Tae, oh um who's this" He asked as I looked at y/n, "oh this is my daughter y/n, y/n this is Devon, say hi" I said nudging her as her eye's sparkled as she looked at Devon, "Are you single?" She asked as my face immediately went red as did Devon's, "oh um" Devon started to say but I decided to nudged her into the restaurant, "hey how about we go into the restaurant and get some food" I said as Devon nodded.

After dinner y/n started to fall asleep as I took her out of the chair and placed her into my arms, "do you mind if I hold her" Devon asked as I looked at him a bit shocked, "of course!" I said putting her in his arms as she snuggled up to him, "She's beautiful looks exactly like you" He said as my eye's widened, "not really she looks exactly like you" I thought to myself as my soft smile saddened, I hated this, Devon deserves to know.

"Who's the father" Devon asked, "shit" I said to myself, "um passed relationship, immediately left after I told him" I lied, if only you knew that she was yours, I thought, "she's a sweetheart, just like you" he said as he held my cheek and kissed me, I feel so guilty.

"Welp this is your stop, want me to walk you to the front" Devon asked as I nodded, I carried y/n in my arms as we got to the porch, "I had a fun night, I would love to spend more time with the two of you again" devon said as he kissed my forehead and walked away, "Devon!! Wait" I yelled, as devon stopped and looked at me as Jesse and Robaire came out of the house, "Tae what are you doing!?" Jesse yelled, as I looked at him and back at the child that was in my arms, "What I should have done the day she was born" I said as I looked back to devon, "SHE'S YOURS!!" I yelled as Devon looked at me in shock, "what?!" Devon said as he looked at me and back at y/n, "what do you mean she's mine!" He said in a angery voice, "let's take this in the house" Robaire said as everyone walked in, T came down noticing the tension and decided to take y/n out of my arms and took her upstairs to bed.

"SO LET ME GET THIS GOD DAMM STRAIGHT, THAT LITTLE GIRL, THAT THREE YEAR OLD GIRL IS MY CHILD AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME!!" Devon yelled he had every right to be mad at me, "Yes.." I said holding myself, "Why would you keep this away from me" Devon said as I looked at Jesse, "oh I fucking see, you made him keep this away from me!" Devon yelled at Jesse, as Jesse rolled his eyes, "yes of course I had him keep this away from you!! Your a terrible influence on him!!" Jesse yelled as Devon rolled his eye's and crossed his arms, "Oh you want to play this fucking game! Fine, if you won't let me see my child I will go to the court and get a lawyer and take you all to court!!!" Devon yelled as my eye's widened, "No, no please don't take her away from me please devon I'm so sorry, I should have told you, I'm so sorry!!" I pleaded and cried, "I'm not mad at you Tae young, I'm more then disappointed in you then mad, YOU TWO ON THE OTHER  HAND I'M BEYOND PISSED WITH!!" He yelled, "get over it!" Robaire said as Devon just looked at him, "get over it? Are you serious, I MISSED THREE YEARS OF THAT LITTLE GIRLS LIFE, HER FIRST STEPS, FIRST WORDS AND MUCH MORE I CAN'T GET THOSE MOMENTS BACK!! JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS!! He yelled as Jesse and Robaire eye's widened .

"daddy" I heard a small voice come from the upstairs as I see y/n walk out with her dove plush, as I got up and walked towards her and picked her up, "I'm sorry for waking you up, let's get you into bed" I said as I walked to her room as Devon followed, as he helped tuck her in.

"I'm so sorry" I said looking at him as I countined to cuddle y/n as he looked at me and then kissed her head, "we're going to have to figure this out, I want to be apart of her life" He said as I nodded, "Of course I understand" I said holding his hand as we both held onto her and fell asleep.

A/n phew that was a long oneshot hope you enjoyed it!