💙Aaron T 🧢

Hello everyone, I'm back with another request! This was requested by WolfZTeen67, Thank you so much for the request! This is going to be a little brother reader, enjoy!

3rd pov

You may think having one Aaron T would be fine and dandy but no imagine 5 Aaron T's and time that with 50, y/n was just like Aaron T maybe even more, he loved being around his older brother and always was in awe, due to Aaron T being a acrobatic and his singing but unlike Aaron T, Y/n was somewhat shy and can get quite with new people he meets but he loved spending time with the other's but the other 4town members can get pretty tired at the end of the day but they wouldn't trade it for anything, just like Aaron T, y/n likes pulling pranks on everyone, he will strike when your not looking!

Aaron T pov

"Are you sure we won't get in trouble" my little brother asked me as I shook my head, "don't worry about it, we will be fine remember what I said" I asked looking at him as he hold the whip cream pie, "go" I said as he slowly walked into Robaire's room, and he stood by Robaire and I looked at him and whispered to him the count down, "1, 2,3!" I said as, y/n screamed at the top of his lungs which scared Robaire and then threw the pie in his face, "T!! Y/N" Robaire yelled, and that's our que to leave, I said to myself, as I picked y/n up and ran out of his room, and went downstairs, "ah all this pranking has made me hungry how about we go and have waffles!" I said as y/n eyes started to sparkle, "and whipped cream with cherry's!" He said excited, "and chocolate syrup you know it!"  I said as he wiggled out of my arms and ran downstairs.

Time skip still Aaron T pov

"Slow down y/n/n" Tae said as y/n kept shoving food in his mouth, "This is so good" I said with a mouth full,  " T don't talk with your mouth full I swear your teaching him bad habits every day" Jesse said as Z chuckled as I rolled my eyes, we were all eating till angry foot steps, as me and y/n went stiff, "who was in my room" Robaire said as he stalked me and my brother, "I don't know what your talking about" I said going to eat, "uh huh alright y/n, tell me were you in my room" Robaire said oh no y/n is horrible at lying, "alright then you leave me know choice if you don't tell me then no sugary cereal for a month" Robaire said as y/n as gasped and blurted out, "YESWEWEREINYOURROOMIMSOSORRY" He said, "really bro really" I said looking at him, "hey sugar is my coffee" he said looking at me, "T why do you keep teaching him this,i swear this is why we keep getting calls from the school" Robaire ranted as the other members were giving him no don't say anything look, " what" I said as Robaire realized what he said, "it's just y/n is having a hard time fitting in right now, the principal said he goes on talking and talking and the teacher gets annoyed and so does the kids and he's having a hard time in math" Jesse said as I looked at him, " why didn't he tell me this" I said as Jesse sighed, "we didn't know how to"  Z said as I nodded I noticed y/n wasn't there as I got up and saw him playing with a toy, " hey" I said, "hey" he said softly, " do you want to talk about it" I asked as he nodded, "none of the kids like me,or they just want to be friends because they know your my brother, and they make fun of me anytime I get a answer wrong" he said defeated, "they don't know what there missing, and don't worry you'll have friends I'm positive of it" I said as he softly smiled. "And you know I have a hard time with understanding things" I said as he  looked at me, with a smile, "come here" I said holding my arms out as he hugging me back, "you feeling better" I said as he nodded, "can we go prank old man Jesse" he ask as I chuckled, "I thought you'd never asked" I said  as I pulled the hair dye out and we both chuckled at each other.

Hope you enjoy it! Going to be updating my other storie tonight!