chapter 8

Aldo's pov;

I'm sitting in a medical room with my son and daughter.

"What did you need son?"

"I think we should get Andria checked dad. She is having trouble breathing at times and I'm worried about how bad her lisp is. Without being able to sit up at 3 years old.

I think the American doctors didn't check good. I need your consent to be able to check her up."

"Ok, you can check her. Don't let anyone touch her though."

"I won't dad."

Tito's pov;

My dad just left the room and picked up my baby.

I kissed her head before laying her down on the bed and taking off her sleeper.

She had bruises and scars all over her skin.

She is too small to press on her ribs so I have to use the x-ray machine.

"Baby, I have to put you in the x-ray machine."

I gently take her x-ray. After looking at them. Nothing can compare to how worried I am.

She has 1 broken rib, alot bruised, her throat has a problem and her spine is alittle bit messed up. Basically, she needs it surgically fixed. I have to tell dad.

She is holding onto me. I put her back into her sleeper and call dad.

"How's is she son?"

"Umm I need you. It's more than I thought."

"I'm coming." He said hanging up.

I few minutes later he barges in.

"Dada?"

"Yes princess?"

"Tan I have bottwe?"

"Yes princess. I'll text one of the others to make you a bottle."

"Dad? Look at these."

"Is that her x-rays?"

"Yes, we'll need to ice her ribs, and her throat and back need surgery. If not then she will have a lisp for the rest of her life and she can never sit down without pain. It's your call?"

"Which one is first? And how long is it?"

"Her spine. About 3 hours. Her throat is 5 hours."

"Can you do the surgery tonight and let her rest then do her throat in the morning?"

"Yes, she will have to stay here for it. Moving her after surgery can harm her badly."

"Do the surgery tonight. I'll call your brothers in here. Call the best doctors we have in for surgery." I nod and start calling.

Andrias pov;

T and dada were talking and they keep looking at me.

I was sleepy.
Dada saw me and picked me up. I hugged him and fell asleep.

Aldo's pov;

All of my sons come in the room. Ria is asleep on my chest. Tito is still studying the X-rays.

"Boys, Tito checked out Ria and turns out there was alot we didn't know."

"Ria has 1 broken rib and many bruised, her throat and spine is also messed up."

"Will she be ok?" Leo asked.

"After surgery she will be."

"SURGERY?!?" The triplets yell.