chapter 11

Orsino's pov;

It was 7 am, Leo had gone on his run and the baby wanted to come so he used one of the things to strap a baby onto his chest and took off running with her.

When Leo came back with the baby, it was breakfast.

"Triplets, Leo, Enzio, Tito and I have to go to a business meeting today and then we have alot of work. I want y'all to watch Andria and please let Adrian get comfortable here while we are gone."
Dad said.

"Yes, I can't wait to watch her." Dino said.

Me and ella chuckled.

After breakfast all the older ones said bye to Ria and left.

"Babe, want to help me get ready?" Ella asked her.
Ria nodded and ella picked her and left.

Fiorello's pov;

I finished getting dressed after Ria helped me pick out an outfit.

It was one appropriate for dancing.

I got her dressed in a dance outfit and went to my private room. It was a dance studio.

I put Ria sitting up against the wall and I thought she would fall.

I started dancing while making faces at Ria making her laugh.

"Ella?"

"Yes O?"

"I'm taking my sister with me."

"Ok."

He left with Ria and I continued dancing.

When I was on a dance team a few years ago the coach wouldn't let anyone stop dancing until the last second. No one could ever skip practice either.

My triplets hate that I can't let his words go. The coach wouldn't let anyone eat the day of the competition to make us look as skinny as possible. I passed out from dehydration and dad took care of the coach. I don't join teams anymore. I just dance on the side with Adrian when he came over at times. He is also a dancer.

Orsino's pov;

Dino, Ria and I were playing basketball. We would take turns lifting her up so she could shoot it. She never made the shot but she enjoyed it.

After a few minutes we all walked inside for lunch. Ella came down and ate after changing out of dance clothes.

Soon the door bell rang. I got up and answered the door.

Adrian stood there soaked from the rain. He was wearing sweat pants and no shirt.

"Ad get the fuck inside man. I'll have Dino get you some clean clothes." I said pulling him in.

"I'm ok man."

"Where are your bags?"

"My cousins saw me at the Russian airport and they took my bags while my men were loading them in the jet. I don't have anything anymore."

"I'm taking you shopping tomorrow and I'm going to have Tito check you up tonight. I'll show you too your room." I showed him to his room and texted Dino to get ad some clothes.

I walked back down to the kitchen and saw Dino there.

"Ella is getting the clothes. They were pretty angry when I told them that he has no clothes."

We know ella has a crush on Adrian. Plain obvious. He also has a crush on them but he wanted ella to ask him out.

I texted dad and informed him on what happened.