chapter 14

Tito's pov;

I woke up to someone hitting me. I looked and saw my baby sitting on my chest hitting me. She is also giggling and it's cute.

"Babe you don't hit bubbas." I said grabbing her hands.

"I not hittin bubbas, I hittin you. "

"You don't hit, hitting is bad."

"Wat if I get hit?"

"Then you tell bubbas and we will take care of it."

"Wat if bubbas get hit?"

"If I bad man hit bubbas we hit back."

"If I get hit, I tan hit bat?"

"No baby."

"Why?"

"Because you're a baby."

"I aways gonna be youw baby?"

"Exactly."

"I wan dada." Ria said crossing her arms.

I picked her up and got off the bed. I walked in my bathroom and helped Ria brush her teeth then I brush mine.

I walked to the kitchen and saw dad, Zio and Leo sitting drinking coffee.

"Hey boy, now you are usually the first one in here." Dad said looking at me.

"Yeah but me and Ria had a conversation this morning about hitting." I said looking at my baby.

"What happened baby?" Leo asked her softly.

"T said dat I no hit bu you tan."

"Well baby if a bad man hits you, you hit him back then scream for us or press the dolphin on your necklace and then your anklet will tell us where you are but, you can't hit your brothers." Dad explained.

"Otay dada."

The baby started reaching for dad but I wanted her to get used to crawling so I placed her on the floor and she crawled to dad.

"Good job baby. I'm so proud of you." Dad said to her holding her in the air.

She giggled so innocently that all of us just awed at this girl. She had all of us wrapped around her finger.

"Hey dad, I'm going to get changed and go on a run." Leo said getting up.

"Weo?" Ria said.

"Yes baby?"

"Tan I go?"

"Of course baby. Come here and we can get dressed and get you a sippy of water for it." Leo said picking her up and walking upstairs.

"How did she sleep last night? Is it hard for her with the oxygen mask on?"

"She was calmly sleeping all night. The mask didn't bother her." I said answering Zio.

"My poor baby finally gotten some sleep." I heard dad whisper.

"Hey guys." Adrian said coming in.

"Ready to go shopping after breakfast?" Zio asked him.

"Yeah. Can we take Ria with us?"

"Yes, watch her carefully and if she gets tired in the mall put her mask on her with her in her stroller." Dad said.

"I will show you how to put her mask and turn on the oxygen machine. Come to my room when the triplets wake up." I told them.

I would go with them to help with Andria but there's a deal going down later on after breakfast and I'm the one meeting with them.