chapter 9

Leonardo's pov;

Everyone except dad, Tito, and my baby is here. We are in the living room. Our family is also here.

"What time does Andria get out of surgery?" Orsino asked me.

"Tito said the surgery takes 5 hours at most and it has started at 9 am."

"Why is Andria in surgery?" Emilio asked.

"Andrias throat was messed up from the abuse and Tito has made the surgery to happen soon as possible."

Suddenly dad called me.

"Hey dad, how is Ria?"

"Well turns out our princess is stronger than we thought. The surgery ended sooner than expected."

"That's good."

"Ria is in recovery now and Tito is getting everything ready to send her home. When we get home can you meet me by the front door. I also don't want her to walk into a big crowd of people right after surgery."

"Of course dad. See you soon. Bye love you."

"Bye son love you too."

End call.

"That was dad, surgery ended sooner than expected. Ria is in recovery and Tito is trying to get the things to let her rest at home. He also said that when he comes home with her he doesn't want everyone to crowd because se is really shy and tired right now."

All of the kids split up leaving the oldest ones alone.

"How tall is she?" Elijah asked.

"2 feet." Enzio said.

"Dad just texted me. He forgot that promised Ria papaw would be there when she wakes up."

"Tell him that I'm on my way." The grandfather said before leaving.

Aldo's pov;

I'm in the room waiting for Ria to wake up. My father should be here soon.

Just then he walked in.

"How is she?"

"She's okay. Exhausted but ok."

"I gotten her a little gift. I bought a aquarium. I put it in her name. I will keep everything in order until she's 18."

"She will love that."

"I almost gotten her a dolphin but the only problem is, that it was too cheap."

"How much was it?"

"40 thousand."

My father and I just talked about her. She was still resting. Tito told me that she won't be able to talk for a few hours and that she will have a bad lisp for a few days.

I was looking at her and was so amazed by how a girl so tiny made a mafia man so soft with just a look.

I noticed her waking up and picked her up off the bed.

"Hey princess. Are you feeling okay?"

She nodded.

"Papaws here." I said and he then picked her up out of my arms.

"Hey baby. I know that you're sleepy. How about you go to sleep and I'll tell someone to get you a bottle."

She fell asleep in his arms and then Tito walked in.

"She's good to go home. I made her a bottle knowing she'll want one." He gave the bottle to my father and he held it up so she can drink it.

"Boss, I'm sorry to interrupt but the Russian mafia prince called. Something is wrong with the don."