chapter 17

Adrian's pov;

I was laying down with Ella and Ria. The others went to talk to the gaurds.

I should've stayed here. I could've prevented this from happening.

I was cut out of my thoughts when Dinos and Orsino's machines were going crazy.

I gotten my phone and immediately called Tito.

"T, 2 of the triplets machines are going crazy."

"I'm on my way."

End call...

A few minutes later Tito came in and checked the twins heart beats.

"Fuck." I heard him mumble. Blake came in and went over to Tito.

"T, what's up?"

"The twins hearts are not getting enough air. The pain they are feeling is going to end up killing them if the heart stops getting air."

"Get Dino, I'll get Orsino. We have to intubate." Blake said laying orsino's head down flat and putting a tube through his mouth Tito is doing the same to Dino.

"Adrian?... Adrian?"

"Yeah T?"

"Put your ear up to Ella's chest and see if they are breathing." I did what he said and Ella's heart was beating fast.

"Its beating really fast."

"They could be having a asthma attack. Adrian get the oxygen mask beside you and put it on Ella and turn on the machine."

I did what Blake said and soon Ella calmed down.

The other 2 also gotten better soon as Ella was.

"The twins cut the oxygen off themselves to make it known that Ella was having a asthma attack. They almost killed themselves to save Ella." Tito said.

"I'm definitely gonna have to thank the twins." I mumbled looking at Ella's beautiful sleeping face. I pecked thier lips and kissed ria's head. I held both of them in my arms as they slept while I fell asleep.

Aldo's pov;

It's been a few hours since we talked to the gaurds and we found out that the Russians were the ones who attacked the triplets and that his father was murdered by the family. We have to talk to Adrian.

I told Leo to get Adrian for me and I left for my office. When Adrian moved in we treated him like any other kid. His phone was tracked and he didn't leave the skate park until he was worried about the triplets.

Leo soon opened the door and walked in with Adrian following behind.

"Adrian I have some terrible news." I told him softly walking towards him.

"What is it Aldo?"

"Your cousins faked your fathers kidnapping and attacked the triplets."

"I knew my cousins did it. They hated me and father."

"There's something else ad." Leo softly told him.

"Your cousins killed your father."

"W-what? Are you sure Aldo?" He asked staying calm.

"We're positive Adrian." Leo said. The door opened and Tito walked in.

"Adrian, Ella is awake and all good. Go to your room and calm down." Soon as he said that Adrian was out the door.

"I put Ella in his room. Wait and check on them in an hour. Adrian will be asleep cuddling with Ella and they will be playing with his hair."

"I'll get the funeral arranged. What day should we have it?" Leo asked me.