chapter 16

Aldo's pov;

It's been about a week since Tito gotten shot and today he can go home.

Andria is home with the triplets currently. Zio went grocery shopping. Leo is hanging out in the basement. Adrian is at the skate park.

"Tito, are you ready to go home?" I asked him walking in the room.

"Yeah dad." He said standing up.

"Has the triplets painted ria's private room like I asked?" Tito asked.

"Yeah. I let them choose tonight's dinner in return so you don't have to."

"Thank God they painted it. I want to hurry up and finish it for her."

We walked down to the basement and heard a man screaming in pain.

Music to my ears.

We walked over to the torture room and saw some medics patching up a man and Leo cleaning the blood off of the knives and other torture devices.

"Leo are you coming home with us?" I asked my oldest son.

"Yeah just let me change my clothes so my baby doesn't see the blood."

"Ok, we'll be in the car."

"Ok."

Me and Tito then walked back upstairs and to the car.

We got in my car and I turn to my son.

"Tito one of our men was dropping off your car at the house the other day and noticed how your passenger side was made for a princess or something."

"Oh yeah. That's Ria's seat. Only Ria can sit there."

"You have 2 coolers in the car."

"One is mine, the other is Ria's."

"Why does Ria need her own cooler in your car Tito?" Leo asked getting in.

"She likes her juice and water cold."

I start the car and we leave for the house talking.

When we arrive home I open the door and saw Andria sitting near the door.

Leo picked her and she looked scared.

"Baby, what's wrong? I asked her.

"I playing wif sissy but she fell down and not wate up."

"Have you gotten the other 2?" Leo asked her.

"Dey sweepin outside."

Sleeping outside?

Adrian then walked in.

"Aldo, none of the triplets answered their phones when I called."

They always answer on the first ring.

I took Ria from Leo and held her close.

"T go to the medical wing and get it ready for the triplets. Leo get Dino and Orsino from the back and take them to T. Adrian get Ella in ria's room and the them to T. I'll call Zio home and get all of the current guards in here." I said. They all left and I went to my office.

"Ria, do you want to go in the swing or stay with dada?"

"Stay wif dada."

I sat down with her in my arms. I got my phone out and called Zio.

"Do you want to talk to him baby so dada can do something?" She nodded and I gave her the phone once he answered.

"Bubba tome home. Twipwets are not waking up and dada wan you."

"Otay bubba bye bye."

She hands me the phone and I hang up.

"Want to take a nap babe?"

She shakes her head.

"Wan Addie."

"Do you want Adrian to hold you while you nap?"

She nods.

"Down dada."

I put her down and she crawled to the door. She put her hands on the door and tried to stand up. Soon as she did she lost balance and fell on her butt. She started crying and walked over and picked her up. I opened the door and put her down again.

"Where Addie dada?"

"Do you want to look in the medical hallway for him?"

"Yes dada."

"Ok, go down the hallway." I told her showing her the way.

I watched her crawl down the hall until she gets to 2 metal doors.

She sat down and started hitting the doors. I walked up to her and pushed open the door.

She looks up at cutely and said thanks.

"Tank you dada." She then crawled into the medical hallway and then heard T talk from inside a room. I followed her the whole time. I opened the door for her and she crawled in.

"Twipwets seeping?" Adrian then picked her up and held her close.

"Babe, the triplets were exposed to something that made them pass out."

"Why Addie?"

"I don't know why baby."

"How about you go with Adrian to take a nap babe?" Leo asked her softly.

"Bu I wan sissy an addie wit me."

"How about Adrian lays down beside Ella and you can lay in between them?"

"Yes weo."

Leo picked up Ria and Adrian got into the bed with Ella and layed down with Ria in between them. Tito gotten her mask and put it on her as she fell asleep.

"Any news on what happened?" I asked my son.

"Ella was exposed to a gas and the other 2 was hit with darts." Tito said.

"Why was Ella effected and not Ria?" Adrian asked.

"Well I looked at the security camera hidden in ria's room. Ria was having trouble breathing and Ella put her mask on her. Right when Ria was calmed Ella passed out. Ria still had the mask on so she couldn't pass out." Leo said.

"What kind of gas?"

"The one that makes you relive the worst memory."

I know exactly which one they are reliving and it kills me knowing that they are remembering it.

When the triplets were 10 years old our house was attacked. We all tried to keep them safe but there was too many. After we went searching around the house for them. We found them naked and tied up in the basement cells. They were just touched but was shot in the arm.

When they were 13 they were given a choice to join the mafia or not. Ella chose to not join. The other 2 did join.

I regret not trying harder to keep them safe.

"Who ever attacked them will regret it. They're just kids." Leo muttered.

Just then zio walked in.

"Dad, what happened?"

"The triplets were exposed to a gas that makes them relive their worst memory. In this case we know exactly which one it is."

"Who found them?"

"Ria was playing with Ella when they passed out. Ria went to look for the other 2 when she saw them passed out. Little girl thought they fell asleep." Adrian told him playing with ria's hair.