chapter 4

Aldo's pov;

Andria.
My babygirl has just been taken out of my arms.
Her breathing stopped.
I felt as my heart shattered to tiny pieces watching as she choked and gasps trying to get air, then, she stopped.
Doctors rush to her immediately.

I look up from my hands and seen all of my 6 sons watching with the triplets close to crying and the oldest ones with tears in their eyes.

With one last look at my baby, I walk out to my sons.

"Dad, is she going to be ok?" The triplets ask at the same time.

"I don't know sons, but, I do know that we will treat her like a queen and protect her." I told them.

They all nod.

"I'm gonna get her transferred to Italy so we can have our trusted doctor look at her. In the meantime, Leo, get the jet attendance to get the hospital area ready. Tito, keep an eye on the Germans, the don was not killed. Im gonna go talk to the doctor. Triplets get some baby things from the store and use my card. We will get the rest in italy. Enzio, call your grandmother to meet us at our mansion tomorrow morning." I ordered. They all nod and do what I said. I got back in the room to be met with the doctor.

"Sir, your daughter is perfectly fine. She just panicked alittle."

I don't believe her. How can Andria panic that bad after I held her for about 30 minutes.

"Ok, well I'm not gonna trust your words. I want my daughter transferred to Italy on my private jet."

"Yes sir, I will talk to my boss about getting her transferred."
I nodded.

"I want to see my daughter."
"Yes sir. She is resting now so be very quiet."
I walked in and took a seat beside my baby. His phone then rang very loudly out of nowhere. The noise made Andria wake up crying.

I quickly picked her up and held her to my chest while I glared at him.

He was shaking in fear seeing my look.

"S-sorry sir" he rushed out running out of the room. I look down at my daughter and saw her. Looking at me with her big scared eyes.

"Oh baby, its alright. I know that it scared you. Daddy will make sure he gets it for scaring my babygirl." I say softly and quietly.

"I know your brothers are wanting to meet you. You have 6 older brothers who will protect you from everything bad."

Like our mafia world.

I then heard my ringtone play. It wasn't loud. I didn't want to scare my baby.

I answer the phone with one hand as my other was holding Andria.

"Hello?"

"Dad, it's done. The hospital area is ready. Tito said that he will watch over her as he is studying medical." I heard Leo say.

"Ok, thanks son. I'll let Tito order in tonight."

"Alright, how is Ria?"

"She's looking at me confused."

"Im talking to bubby Leo, baby." I said softly to her.

"Hey dad I got to go. Tell Ria I love her."

"Ok son. Bye love you."

"Bye love ya too."

Ends call.

"Leo said he loves you baby." I said gently.

I smiled as she yawns quietly.

"Go to sleep baby. Daddys got ya." I say to her softly.