┃No one will interfere with our happiness at Neverland, part one

September 8th, 1984.

Gladys and Michael spent their first four days enjoying each other - they watched movies, listened to music, and talked a lot and explored Neverland together.

Meanwhile, Michael had bandages changed, was taking strong painkillers, but fortunately he was functioning normally. Sometimes he complained about bandages on his head that they bother him and about the pain of burns. If it weren't for the drugs, he wouldn't be able to endure the pain.

That afternoon he and Gladys were strolling around Neverland, and the weather was even fine. It was cloudy, it cleared in a moment, but Michael didn't seem to mind.

The construction work was still going on when Michael escorted Gladys to one place. From a distance, they could see people assembling some scaffolding. The square was huge and Gladys asked:

— What's gonna be here?

—Guess — Michael murmured fondly as he pulled her to him. — What do you think?

—I don't know — Gladys leaned her head against his chest and kissed her head.

— Zoo — he replied, and she looked up at him in disbelief.

— Zoo? You're kidding!

— Not at all — Michael looked proudly at the project that was to be created. — There will be not only a zoo, but also an amusement park and much, much more ...

— What's all this for? — she asked, and Michael rolled his eyes.

— What's Neverland without what kids all over the world love? Gladys, please.  —He stretched his arms out in front of him and made a slight twist. — There is to be fun, happiness and eternal joy here. I will invite all the children who want it here.

— You can't put kids from all over the world here — she giggled, and he looked at her mischievously.

— Will you bet?

—I'll want to see it — she laughed, and he walked over to her and hugged her tightly.

—You'll see, for sure.— He kissed her lips hard, and she threw her arms around his neck.

Yes, she was falling in love more and more. She felt that Michael had the same - although their relationship began and continues under unusual circumstances, the demons of life did not affect their feelings.

The more Elvis wanted to separate them, as if ironically their feeling was deeper and more serious.

Finally, they continued on their stroll. The farther they went, the more complicated the weather became. Finally a thunder cracked the sky and Michael said:

— Shit, it's going to rain soon ...

—There's a piece to your mansion ... — Gladys groaned, and Michael snapped his fingers.

—There's a cave nearby - there we can wait out the rain.

Gladys nodded and they started in the direction indicated. Just as they passed the Indian teepees and the Indian zone, it started to rain.

Gladys squealed as she and Michael ran like little children towards the grotto. As they stepped inside, Gladys laughed, tossing her long blonde pony back.

—We did it — she said, and looked inside. The cave was large and it was even cozy here. — I hope it won't rain for a long time.

— We have each other, we will not be bored — Michael sat on the floor and leaned against the cool wall. — I know many interesting stories.