~trente-six~

Elizabeth sat next to her sister as Jacob provided heat

" I was thinking... about names" Bella started with a smile.
Elizabeth nodded encouraging her.
" if it's a boy...EJ" she paused looking at her husband and best friend
Thankfully, Edward made some effort to mend their relationship and when he sat down and gave himself a chance, he heard the baby's thoughts which made him realize that it was a baby with thoughts and feelings and not some fearsome demon killing his wife for revenge.

" Edward Jacob " she clarified smiling weakly.
Elizabeth nodded
" and if it's a girl Reneesme " Elizabeth smiled loving the rare name

" That's beautiful darling " Bella blushed smiling as Jacob tried to say it and failed. 

" It's beautiful, It's unique and certainly fits the situation" Edward smiled at his wife. Bella beamed happily looking at Rosalie who was trying to talk her out of the baby names since yesterday " he likes it" she boasted happily.

Elizabeth smiled feeling a bit better since the baby stopped needing so much energy now that Bella is due any day now.

" do you have to go?" Elizabeth said nervously to Carlisle who cupped her face giving her a peck.

" I have to go to the hospital, my love, Bella ran out of blood and she'll need more. I'll come back very soon" he promised 

" I know, It's just I'm feeling nervous that Bella is due anytime now " She sighed. her anxiety was a bit dramatized but her gut tells her that something will be happening.

" I'll be here in an hour darling, don't worry" Elizabeth nodded letting him go. The doctor gave his fiance a goodbye kiss and sped to his car toward the hospital for blood.

Elizabeth sat next to Bella holding her hand as Edward handed her her cup. Jacob, who was still here even if it's gotten late, scrunched his nose disgusted but stayed regardless. Rosalie and Alice sat next to them on the couch as Emmett and Jasper went hunting again. 

It all happened too fast, even for the vampires. Bella accidentally dropped her cup and leaned to get it and something broke in her. Her spine broke so easily and the sound of it was terrifying. Elizabeth froze in panic and fear as Edward sped to his wife holding her fragile body. 

Elizabeth's ears rang as her heartbeats raced, she had that feeling in her gut but she couldn't decipher it. she should've been more helpful. she should've known.

"ELIZABETH!" Alice yelled at the frozen witch bringing her to reality 

" she needs you!" Alice said urgently. Elizabeth lept to her feet running toward the medical room where her sister lay in pain. 

" Carlisle is coming as fast as he can, he said the placenta must've detached " 

" There's no time! we need to do it ourselves. he's dying!" Rosalie held the scalpel right after Edward injected the morphine.

Edward stopped her " the morphine hasn't spread yet" he growled 

" Get him out now!" Bella yelled 

" I can numb the area!" Elizabeth finally held herself together and started chanting. it wasn't enough and Lana took over. 

" She's not getting any oxygen, you must get to her it's killing Bella!" Lana's eyes were milky white as she spoke. Bella was in and out of consciousness and Rosalie got distracted by the blood making Jacob jump on her and dragged her out. Alice took Rosalie out as Jacob came to Bella's side.

"save her! you gotta change her" he yelled panicking 

" not when it's still in there, I gotta get him out first" 

" inject her with your venom first! she won't survive after she's out of her" Lana yelled already feeling that Bella's organs fighting her magic to fail.

Edward panicky brought a syringe full of his venom and injected her in as Lana said.

Edward had to bite through her womb making Lana flinch and lose her pain control a little.

Bella screamed in pain as Lana tried to keep her powers strong and endure it. After a few seconds, Edward finally has been able to get the baby out. He smiled looking at her and held her higher for Bella to see   " It's Renesmee" he told her.

Bella breathed with a weak smile " Beautiful" looking at her till Lana screamed 

The venom was burning her too as she tried to withhold the pain and she collapsed unconscious.

A/N: Thank you for reading this chapter. Big scenes really scare me since it's almost impossible to make a new character fit in the original scene without disturbing the events too much. It gave me writer's block. I'm very sorry for keeping you waiting.